Got a bit of Concrete Jungle vibe w/ the Predator in a Lab environment

Started by germanator2, Jun 28, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

Author
Got a bit of Concrete Jungle vibe w/ the Predator in a Lab environment (Read 1,101 times)

germanator2

I do really like this shot! Probably my favorite of this trailer. And it gives me Concrete Jungle vibes when you're captured in the lab and have to escape and you can cut through all the scientists! Good times!

PredBabe

Yess I  like that shot too, looking forward to seeing the lab scenes play out. To me it has a good blend of Predator 2 and Concrete Jungle concepts.

BigDaddyJohn

I agree, though it seems to have a more clinical/cold looking atmosphere maybe than in Concrete Jungle. I imagine there won't be any brainwashed preds to kill too  :laugh:

Ultramorph

Digital re-release of Concrege Jungle when?

Samhain13

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 28, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
Digital re-release of Concrege Jungle when?

If only...

I still waiting from a re-release from AVP2(2001).

OpenMaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 28, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
I agree, though it seems to have a more clinical/cold looking atmosphere maybe than in Concrete Jungle. I imagine there won't be any brainwashed preds to kill too  :laugh:

Or any Burp monsters like Borgia.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 28, 2018, 05:01:27 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 28, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

Or any Burp monsters like Borgia.

Yeah hopefully  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed