Trophy/Achievements List

Started by ikarop, Jan 15, 2010, 06:59:12 PM

Author
Trophy/Achievements List (Read 37,729 times)

Dodanodo

Dodanodo

looking at the pictures from the 'complete on nightmare' abilatys, my guess is thats the way to get the praetorian and predator king skins.

Hollowhero

Quote from: Dodanodo on Jan 21, 2010, 07:32:53 AM
looking at the pictures from the 'complete on nightmare' abilatys, my guess is thats the way to get the praetorian and predator king skins.

Predator king!!!?!?!?!? have i missed something??  :o

Joe117

Joe117

I didn't see a kill the queen achievement, do u guys think there is a queen battle?

Brother

Brother

Matriarch.

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Joe117 on Jan 21, 2010, 04:17:28 PM
I didn't see a kill the queen achievement, do u guys think there is a queen battle?

Actually there is, one alien acheivment says "Liberate the matriarch" which means queen.
The marine achievment says "Defeat the matriarch" agian means queen, but dont you guys think fighting the queen that early is too soon? You fight the praetorian last also it seems.

Joe117

Joe117

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jan 21, 2010, 04:44:18 PM

Actually there is, one alien acheivment says "Liberate the matriarch" which means queen.
The marine achievment says "Defeat the matriarch" agian means queen, but dont you guys think fighting the queen that early is too soon? You fight the praetorian last also it seems.

I'm embarrased...

Hollowhero

it may not be chronological.

predalien27

Quote from: Hollowhero on Jan 21, 2010, 10:18:00 PM

it may not be chronological.
Or it may.  Look at the symbols.

Remonster

Has anyone found out what the meaing of 18060 is yet? It seems like a pretty random number.

VEF214

VEF214

"The Six Pack" is gonna be the hardest achievement for me to get because of my strict NAT.  ::)

predalien27

Quote from: VEF214 on Jan 21, 2010, 10:58:05 PM
"The Six Pack" is gonna be the hardest achievement for me to get because of my strict NAT.  ::)
Yea, all people are going to do is friend request people in  the pregame lobby.  :-\

FrostbyteZER0

Six pack won't be an issue for me. I've got 4 or 5 other friends of mine who are getting the game, plus my brother, so its just a matter of waiting to get everyone online at the same time to try and get it. Since all of them are getting it on Xbox360 means we can all jump in and play it as soon as we get it, but I would like for at least one of my friends to get it on PC too..

Barminator89BE

the create your own species is probably putting a fucehugger on a predator right?

Eidotemit

Most likely.

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Barminator89BE on Jan 22, 2010, 04:21:50 PM
the create your own species is probably putting a fucehugger on a predator right?

I'd bet money it and I seriously doubt there's gonna be a newborn so the predalien is your best bet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed