Complete Multiplayer and/or Single Player Preview
15 (13.8%)
New MP Maps/Skins Reveal
5 (4.6%)
Ikarops Birthday
20 (18.3%)
Demo
36 (33%)
AVPGalaxy visits Rebellion Studios for curry and huge preview for the game as well as exclusive new interviews and a new trailer unveiling
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author
12/11/09 (Read 63,867 times)

Giger_Incubator

Giger_Incubator

I am praying for a demo, but I doubt it.  Also, feel free to chime in on the poll anonymously Rebellion play testers who recently joined the forums.  (I know you're there)

EDIT: Dec 11, 2009 (-ikarop-)

QuoteWill be on my way to the train station shortly. Oxford: Here I come.    2 minutes ago   from web
_CorporalHicks
Aaron Percival

MtfN: I'm on a train bound for Oxford; going to AvP developers for the day. Bring on the curry lunch cos it's really quite cold out!    20 minutes ago   from Tweetie
SEGA

That's correct! AvPGalaxy have been given the chance to visit Rebellion at Oxford (UK) today; our editorial staff member Corporal Hicks and some friends will cover the event, they will share almost 4 intensive hours with Rebellion and their upcoming game Aliens vs Predator.

The visit will go as follows:

• 12.30pm                     AVP Galaxy arrive at station
  • 12.30pm – 2.00pm            LUNCH at 4500 miles from Dehli
  • 2.00pm – 3.30pm             Playthrough of first level of each species.
  • 3.30pm – 4.30pm             Interviews (2 x 30 mins)
  • 4.30pm – 4.45pm             Studio tour

We will have the chance to interview Alex Moore (Lead designer), Paul Mackman (Producer), Dave Brickley (Senior Producer), Tim Jones (Project Lead) and many more.

Stay tuned to AvPGalaxy to read our report on the tour very soon.
Wait, isn't that enough? Mmm what's that I smell in the air? OH YEAH, a fantastic new reveal trailer featuring the 3 species is coming soon. Probably the best one to date yet, it will go down a storm!

Still want more? Now it smells like... July.

If all of that wasn't enough and you still have any doubts about the game after reading our report. You will have the chance to repeat the experience we had back in July; ask your questions to the devs in our upcoming Q&A with Rebellion next month! Same setup as last time. Think of a cool question and we will pick it up! The thread for it will be up next month.

The Q&A with Rebellion has been delayed until late Feb (post-release). It's been a decision made by the staff of this website.

No, there isn't more... for now!

Brother

Brother

I think we can guess in the other thread.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I personally feel this is worth its own thread. How much harm can this thread do in just a couple of days?

Giger_Incubator

Giger_Incubator

I have a reason for starting a poll on this subject...

Sylizar

Sylizar

Thats in two days?

newbeing

newbeing

It's friday...  :) TGIF

predalien27

predalien27

0:13

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

demo please !xD

Tempest-Warrior

Tempest-Warrior

What is the reason?  ???

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

I doubt it's a demo, really early and very short notice, it's probably a single player preview or something. What puzzles me though is that Ikarop didn't make such a big deal about any other trailers so far... So I guess we just have to wait and see ;)

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Dec 10, 2009, 02:21:14 AM
I am praying for a demo, but I doubt it.  Also, feel free to chime in on the poll anonymously Rebellion play testers who recently joined the forums.  (I know you're there)

where was this date mentioned?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Inferno on Dec 10, 2009, 03:21:01 AM
Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Dec 10, 2009, 02:21:14 AM

where was this date mentioned?

It's on Ikarop's avatar.

Inferno

Inferno

Thanks.

well Ikarop, is it your birthday? lol

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

If it were a demo, I'd be set until February! ;D

Here's to hoping!

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: G8RSG1 on Dec 10, 2009, 03:56:14 AM
If it were a demo, I'd be set until February! ;D

Here's to hoping!
Cheers to that   :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed