The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,301 times)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, noooo....

Even here?? vehtam, how could you... ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, great vids, I love them...  :)

anyone else noticed that sega are still pushing AVP on PS3 by having videos show up on PSN every week? it's about 4 months since the game came out, to still be having trailers and developer diaries show up on psn is pretty rare.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 24, 2010, 07:27:08 AM
anyone else noticed that sega are still pushing AVP on PS3 by having videos show up on PSN every week? it's about 4 months since the game came out, to still be having trailers and developer diaries show up on psn is pretty rare.

Must be only on the Europe PSN.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 25, 2010, 03:05:32 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 24, 2010, 07:27:08 AM

Must be only on the Europe PSN.

EU's PSN sucks, can you believe we only just got Secret of MI:SE in the most recent store update, about 2 days ago!! and i have a US account, because there is so much extra free stuff (themes and wallpapers mostly) on the US PSN that we don't have in EU.

xenotool

xenotool

all we have on the u.s. xbl is the predator trailer :(

Ticou

Ticou

Didn't see this on the forum so ill post it here :). (If its been posted before i'm sorry, but couldn't find it in search) Anyways i love it :D what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYyEnYOURE

Description: TEAMHEADKICK takes on Aliens VS. Predator in this hybrid Rap/Rock song laced with heavy guitars, comedic lyrics, and some outstanding footage taken from this awesome title. You guys asked for this, and we delivered.
So you tell us, AVP, who will survive?

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

i may be late seeing that, but i thought it was pretty sweet... in a slightly camp kinda way :)

Eldritch

Eldritch

Bloody brilliant rap dude!

Adey

Adey

definitely downloading it off itunes wonder how good it will sound as my soundtrack whilst im playing lol

vehtam

vehtam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz3KxmR3L0

btw question: do actual gameplay looks pixelized and blocky in 720p?

Kane

Kane

Quote from: vehtam on Jul 16, 2010, 09:41:36 PM

Yes it does, but great video, i really liked it.  :)

vehtam

vehtam

thx :), i have no idea what YT did to my file for some people it looks pretty clear, for others blocku and horribly pixelized, i don't know what to do :/. Good theink there's link to perfectly clear and awesome HD file :P

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Kane on Jul 17, 2010, 12:02:30 PM

Yes it does, but great video, i really liked it.  :)
actually, no the lighting and shadows and detail in the environment aren't as good as the 360's 1080p and you do get more screen tears which are kind of single horizontal lines that ripple up your screen more on the 720p PS3 version but, screen tears only happen when you move the camera around, happens often but not alot and the detail is still really good and clear and pixel and blotch free. Idk why Sony had to make it 720p though when it is 1080p on 360 and the PS3 is more than capable of 1080p res settings. Stupid lazy Sony *sighs*

Kane

Kane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz3KxmR3L0

I think i watch it again.   ;D

vehtam

vehtam

glad You like it, watch out, 'cause song is addicting lol  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed