The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,177 times)

Adey

Adey

why is it when someone posts a vid of themselves doing pretty well everyone else puts them down and says things like he isn't skilled at all and it was all luck, the players he was against were rubbish too. I mean OGscottland's vid was cut together and he was using disc alot, but we dont know if it was luck or not and to get a triple kill with disc is pretty good and i dont think its luck cos the disc is hard to control well atleast for me, but seriously why do people on this forum always put people down? its pathetic, people should just learn to grow up.

Brother

Brother

You can learn that these days? :P

Adey

Adey

funny! ???

Kane

Kane

So i posted some screens where i knocked down a predator with my pistol, but kissenkitty wouldn't quite believe me so i made a video.

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCU9QCrLV80

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

^ haha guess it is possible :)

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: Kane on Apr 28, 2010, 02:14:04 PM
So i posted some screens where i knocked down a predator with my pistol, but kissenkitty wouldn't quite believe me so i made a video.

Nicely done! Was wondering when someone would manage to silence the "you can't knock down a pred" debate.

Kane

Kane

Thanks.  :)

I'm just rendering a multiplayer gameplay video where i play as a marine.
20 minutes on temple.

At first we were only 1 marine, 1 predator, 1 alien, but later other players joined.
I'm going to edit this post later, when the videos (2 videos, youtube just allows 10 min.) are uploaded. (1,2 GB this'll take a while)

//edit

Upload didn't work.  :-\
I guess there won't be a gameplay video.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

love the victory jumps :D

Uuyrio

Uuyrio

I knew it was possible, but damn..I didn't realize it was THAT flippin easy Kane! Gees, I thought it took at least 3 marines to be down a pred in like 3 to 4 melee hits each.. Lol cause me and some clan mates in our server were melee-ing preds and aliens to death for kicks one day and we noticed the preds we were doing it to got knocked down. Thanks for that vid! :)

Kane

Kane

Quote from: S.Y.L on Apr 29, 2010, 06:08:59 AM

Yeah it was then when i looked up in the left corner of the screen and saw fraps running with red numbers (meaning it's recording). Also not just knocking down the pred, but killing it with the pistol only. That called for victory jumps.  :D

Quote from: Uuyrio on Apr 29, 2010, 09:52:00 AM
I knew it was possible, but damn..I didn't realize it was THAT flippin easy Kane! Gees, I thought it took at least 3 marines to be down a pred in like 3 to 4 melee hits each.. Lol cause me and some clan mates in our server were melee-ing preds and aliens to death for kicks one day and we noticed the preds we were doing it to got knocked down. Thanks for that vid! :)

And I still dont know when exactly the preds going to fall down. 
I played roughly an hour to make that 28 second video and sometimes i got into melee with them, i counter heavy attack, block light attack then counter them but they wouldn't fall. I think it has something to do with the amount of damage they take in a certain time, but i'm not sure.

Anyways, you're all welcome. ;)

Oh and i reduced the resolution of my gameplay video so it would be faster to upload.
9 minutes until the first part is ready, then another 21 minutes for the second part.

So today, in a few minutes, unlike yesterday there's going to be a gameplay video.
I hope you guys will enjoy it, even though the quality is not the best.   ;D

Youtube is still processing the video, so the quality should improve when youtube's done.
I recommend you dont watch this in fullscreen or else it'll be too blurry.

Aliens vs. Predator - Multiplayer Gameplay - Marine - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDyOwfWONs8

Aliens vs. Predator - Multiplayer Gameplay - Marine - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IazHKf0A6-g

Aliens vs. Predator - Multiplayer Gameplay - Alien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM13yFSSfaA

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: Kane on Apr 29, 2010, 11:18:22 AM

Yeah it was then when i looked up in the left corner of the screen and saw fraps running with red numbers (meaning it's recording). Also not just knocking down the pred, but killing it with the pistol only. That called for victory jumps.  :D

Victory jumps should be the new teabagging, it`s infinitely funnier to watch :D

Quote from: S.Y.L on Apr 29, 2010, 02:10:46 PM
Quote from: Kane on Apr 29, 2010, 11:18:22 AM

Victory jumps should be the new teabagging, it`s infinitely funnier to watch :D

well the only difference is that it is an up down motion instead of down up, but in AVP i guess teabagging is impossible anyway so why not!!.

KissenKitten

KissenKitten

Quote from: Kane on Apr 28, 2010, 02:14:04 PM

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCU9QCrLV80

Well you've sold me now! lol Can you only do it with the pistol?

Kane

Kane

Quote from: KissenKitten on Apr 29, 2010, 03:52:54 PM
Well you've sold me now! lol Can you only do it with the pistol?

No i think you can do it with all weapons.
But i haven't tried it with another weapon yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed