The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,179 times)

Brother

Brother

The AI is your friend, turns around when you do naughty stuff.

Drone23

Drone23

Quote from: PLEXI on Feb 23, 2010, 06:40:30 PM
QuoteI would love to see him make a video like that using a USCM, instead of a Civilian, the Civi's in this game act differently then the USCM, yes their AI is fairly poor, but try the same tricks with one of the games USCM, you'll get raped by his Pulse Rifle in seconds..
That has more to do with the power of the weapon than the AI.  The USCM AI are just as bad, the only thing different is the power of their weaponry.

I have had on multiple occasions a USCM follow me to my destination while shooting, even shooting me as he advances, the AI may be programmed the same, but the USCM are much more aggressive then the civilians, and will charge in guns blazing at times.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

My first gameplay video (damn friendly fire :():

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIhCE_j5lY

HitmonTom

We invited pro players Twylight and Ghostayame out to the MLG headquarters in New York City for a little 2v2 Aliens vs. Predator action with MLG personalities Puckett and Shibby

Linky

Kolola_Bear

puckayame ;D

Porkus Maximus

If those were 2vs2 videos, why were Aliens killing Aliens?  I am confuse.

Caosss

Cause it was 1marine1alien v 1marine1alien

kaljo

dDave

dDave

All of your Vids are really nice.. but Ai=poor??? Come On!!!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Well...it is. With the exception of the Aliens.

xenotool

If you look closely after "going to war" shows up on screen you'll notice 3 marines slowly walking down a corridor away from a barricade.the smartgunner's gun looks like it has multiple barrels. Is it just me or does is that a minigun model? It'd further explain why the smartgun sounds like one.

S.Y.L

Quote from: xenotool on Feb 28, 2010, 06:05:05 AM
If you look closely after "going to war" shows up on screen you'll notice 3 marines slowly walking down a corridor away from a barricade.the smartgunner's gun looks like it has multiple barrels. Is it just me or does is that a minigun model? It'd further explain why the smartgun sounds like one.

blimey, well spotted!
now please, i beg you.. go outside for a while, you`ve earned it :D

xenotool

xenotool

haha, I spend plenty of time outside but that day I was busy sifting through trailers taking screenshots for wallpapers.

I'll see if I can upload a pic or two so others can see what I'm talking about, maybe someone at Rebellion can confirm this? ;D

brightneonlights

brightneonlights

Video from gametrailers / wikicheats on killing the PredAlien:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wikicheats-predator-aliens-vs/62509

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: xenotool on Mar 01, 2010, 08:27:25 PM
I'll see if I can upload a pic or two so others can see what I'm talking about, maybe someone at Rebellion can confirm this? ;D

"we can neither confirm nor deny these rumours" ;)
bear in mind that a majority of videos had "Work in progress" stamped on them....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed