The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,206 times)

VEF214

VEF214

Shouldn't the launch trailer be added to the list?

Pred fan 83

Pred fan 83

I don't get it why do they make a avp game so awsome at least i watched the previews for it and it looked sweet. But they can't make a movie like that.. if that idea went into a future movie for the avp that would be one awsome movie..

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Pred fan 83 on Feb 18, 2010, 01:35:45 AM
I don't get it why do they make a avp game so awsome at least i watched the previews for it and it looked sweet. But they can't make a movie like that.. if that idea went into a future movie for the avp that would be one awsome movie..

I agree.

ikarop

ikarop

Behind the scenes video at TheGuardian.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 18, 2010, 09:03:06 PM
Behind the scenes video at TheGuardian.

Very cool BTS vid, they shoulda had a BTS vid like a preorder bonus aswell as the skins.

Dusk

Dusk

Steve C

PLEXI

PLEXI

Anyone else think that the guard AI from AVP2 was way more effective? XD  First time play through on Nightmare I seriously questioned whether I had accidentally set it to easy or not, even went and restarted the mission.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

AI was effective in AvP2 because there were absolutely no stealth mechanics.

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteAI was effective in AvP2 because there were absolutely no stealth mechanics.
Not really an excuse because it is implemented so poorly...  There is no reason for the AI to forget about you mid engagement, or not be able to hear the Xenomorph jumping up and down directly behind them, or worse on their head lol.  If I HA an AI, then step back...they should have enough sense to turn around rather than pretending like nothing happened.

Steve C

Steve C

Crysis had far superior AI, and that game is over two years old.

safetyman

safetyman

Quote from: Steve C on Feb 23, 2010, 03:21:30 PM
Crysis had far superior AI, and that game is over two years old.

And is essentially almost a tech demo.  :-\

Drone23

Drone23

I would love to see him make a video like that using a USCM, instead of a Civilian, the Civi's in this game act differently then the USCM, yes their AI is fairly poor, but try the same tricks with one of the games USCM, you'll get raped by his Pulse Rifle in seconds..

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteI would love to see him make a video like that using a USCM, instead of a Civilian, the Civi's in this game act differently then the USCM, yes their AI is fairly poor, but try the same tricks with one of the games USCM, you'll get raped by his Pulse Rifle in seconds..
That has more to do with the power of the weapon than the AI.  The USCM AI are just as bad, the only thing different is the power of their weaponry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed