The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,189 times)

ikarop

ikarop

GT4V uploaded a direct feed video. Officially approved I guess.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702579/Launch-Primer-Aliens-vs-Predator.html

Also all the videos Gamespot posted & removed some days ago are up again on their website, here & here.

Drone23

Drone23

At 0:39 seconds we can see a Predator spear stuck in the wall, as I said I would absolutely love it if we could stick enemies to the wall with it, if they are close enough to the wall, it should... would love it, especially if the character had a small animation of them grabbing the spear and groaning a bit... I can dream can't I?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

That's something for the sequel.

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

Quote from: Drone23 on Feb 15, 2010, 11:13:01 PM
At 0:39 seconds we can see a Predator spear stuck in the wall, as I said I would absolutely love it if we could stick enemies to the wall with it, if they are close enough to the wall, it should... would love it, especially if the character had a small animation of them grabbing the spear and groaning a bit... I can dream can't I?

lol yep that's the type of stuff that should be in the game. lol but apparently they didn't have enough time for stuff like that hahah.

Drone23

Drone23

I would of had them work on the balancing far more then tweaking small issues like that which do not effect game play in the slightest, they worked very hard to get the game where it is now and in my opinion have made the best AvP game to date.

That small little graphic effect was not top priority when making this game, it would have been nice but eh, the sequel is where they can touch up on all these things..

They created a completely new engine for this game instead of using an existing engine like UR's, now that it's solid, they can tweak it however they want and are not restricted by time issues, so maybe in the future, maybe in the sequel.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Even though the game comes out tomarrow (well wednsday for me, bastards) I have the mother of all spoilers. Apparently some guy got the game early and posted EVERY campaign alien/pred/marine on youtube. I didnt post a link because most of you dont like spoilers but if you MUST see 'em just type in aliens vs predator and for search options click added today or this week (cant remember). From what Ive seen just pure EPICNESS is all I kept thinking while watching em'.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Oh boy, it's going to be hard to avoid spoilers over the next week.  :(

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 15, 2010, 11:57:58 PM
Even though the game comes out tomarrow (well wednsday for me, bastards) I have the mother of all spoilers. Apparently some guy got the game early and posted EVERY campaign alien/pred/marine on youtube. I didnt post a link because most of you dont like spoilers but if you MUST see 'em just type in aliens vs predator and for search options click added today or this week (cant remember). From what Ive seen just pure EPICNESS is all I kept thinking while watching em'.

Agreed, I've seen a few pre-recorded live feeds that have been up since Friday or Thursday I skipped over anything majorly spoilerific but what I did catch was absolutely brilliant. Marine campaign looks amazing, Predator campaign looks awesome, and the Alien campaign looks to be alright(much like the previous games).

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 16, 2010, 12:08:10 AM

Agreed, I've seen a few pre-recorded live feeds that have been up since Friday or Thursday I skipped over anything majorly spoilerific but what I did catch was absolutely brilliant. Marine campaign looks amazing, Predator campaign looks awesome, and the Alien campaign looks to be alright(much like the previous games).

Its gonna be a kickass game for sure, I was a little dissapointed of the alien's Sp length but other than that, just a solid looking game. Marine and pred campaigns are probably gonna be my favorite's overall.

EDIT: First SURVIVOR GAMEPLAY 9min. (nothing really spoilerific) its one guy by himself.

spychi

spychi

Aeus

Aeus

Live Stream

The guy's currently on the Predator campaign.

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Any idea what difficulty that guy is on?
Its painful to watch him...

spychi

spychi

I guess that ya folks from Germany can play the game actually
the owner is from Germany

Xeno dude

Xeno dude

Dont know its been posted yet, but some new footage at gametrailers http://www.gametrailers.com/game/aliens-vs-predator/10843

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 16, 2010, 12:15:05 AM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 16, 2010, 12:08:10 AM

Its gonna be a kickass game for sure, I was a little dissapointed of the alien's Sp length but other than that, just a solid looking game. Marine and pred campaigns are probably gonna be my favorite's overall.

EDIT: First SURVIVOR GAMEPLAY 9min. (nothing really spoilerific) its one guy by himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6nOFcOANHE

90 kills, 11 plus minutes in C BLOCK

GHROOOOOOOOVAY

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed