The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,317 times)

Sylizar

Sylizar

Actually, now that I think about it.

Spoiler
Anyone think that Praetorian might be 6? I mean the area it's in and the lighting, doesn't look like an introduction from another species' viewpoint. It's possible 6 may become a Praetorian.
[close]

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Sylizar on Feb 04, 2010, 04:51:17 AM
Actually, now that I think about it.

Spoiler
Anyone think that Praetorian might be 6? I mean the area it's in and the lighting, doesn't look like an introduction from another species' viewpoint. It's possible 6 may become a Praetorian.
[close]

Possible but I highly doubt it.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Feb 04, 2010, 04:31:35 AM
I posted a crap load of videos up in the Demo Feedback thread so I guess you could add them here.

Sorry Chris!(($$))!, I won't list those, there will be tons of footage from the demo and it's impossible to make room for all of them. Everyone has access to the demo so there isn't really a point to have them listed.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

new vid, combat techniques
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7VrU6upCA

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Ghrooooooovy

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 04, 2010, 10:38:03 AM
new vid, combat techniques
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7VrU6upCA

one of the best vids imho, the combat system actualy has alot of depth, i bet if you didnt watch this it would take forever to learn all the counters and moves.

Brother

Brother

It only shows which buttons do what, like the screens of xbox and ps3 controls. You still have to learn it yourself and against an enemy that doesn't just stand still and block.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Brother on Feb 04, 2010, 10:59:38 AM
It only shows which buttons do what, like the screens of xbox and ps3 controls. You still have to learn it yourself and against an enemy that doesn't just stand still and block.

the screens did not show you how to do different combo's, only witch button is witch....

Brother

Brother

Yes you are right. The previews did that.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Brother on Feb 04, 2010, 11:04:42 AM

realy? any proof? i dont remember them giving you step by step instructions on it..

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 04, 2010, 11:11:24 AM
Quote from: Brother on Feb 04, 2010, 11:04:42 AM

realy? any proof? i dont remember them giving you step by step instructions on it..

T4P the trailer!

Brother

Brother

You know how the controller looks, you know which button does what, you know you can block light attack and perform counter attack after...not to mention we've seen how it works in all the footage. It's just another trailer. You will learn the combat tactics yourself and from your own experience.

gloatingdazz

gloatingdazz

Quote from: Brother on Feb 04, 2010, 12:23:37 PM
You know how the controller looks, you know which button does what, you know you can block light attack and perform counter attack after...not to mention we've seen how it works in all the footage. It's just another trailer. You will learn the combat tactics yourself and from your own experience.
1 problem in the combat techniques trailer the marine can block a pred and aliens claw attachs with his unprotected arms hmmmm not to fond of that

Kane

Kane

Quote1 problem in the combat techniques trailer the marine can block a pred and aliens claw attachs with his unprotected arms hmmmm not to fond of that

Would you rather not be able to block at all?  :P

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteWould you rather not be able to block at all?
Hopefully it's only like that for the pistol... because any other weapon, you should use the weapon itself to parry the attack.  That's how we were trained to do so at least. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed