The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,240 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Some_Guy on Feb 03, 2010, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 03, 2010, 03:15:32 PM
Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 03, 2010, 11:19:53 AM
Quote from: The_Silencer on Feb 03, 2010, 11:17:37 AM
According to what I've been lately reading on here .. I'm curious on how scary those synthetics do look.

you get a glimps of them in this vid:
http://g4tv.com/videos/44028/Aliens-vs-Predator-Alien-Gameplay-Preview/
they look like there skin is disolving, infact.. this game is set after Alien 3, so why would the synthetics look less human??.. :-\

Perhaps because they have skin re-enforcement more resistant than human flesh.
They seems to be combat synthetic, not the one we're used to see as scientist officer in ALIEN.
The combat synthetics in AvP2 looked human so why not the ones in this?

Actually I kinda like the look of'em, IDK why but I just do.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Damn cool. I like those synthetics. Thanks for the link GrymyGhost. ;)

randy4321

randy4321

Can someone upload the video of the synths??

Drone23

Drone23

The Synths are at 3:45 of the Alien gameplay interview with G4, they do look crazy, but in a cool way, we never got to see what the synths in Alien3 looked like, if they even were synths, but I guess we know now.

P.s notice the "W" for Wayland symbol in the Synths eye.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Drone23 on Feb 03, 2010, 06:20:22 PM
The Synths are at 3:45 of the Alien gameplay interview with G4, they do look crazy, but in a cool way, we never got to see what the synths in Alien3 looked like, if they even were synths, but I guess we know now.

well I can't view the video on g4 because I'm on my iPhone and itsthe only way I have access to the Internet. That's why i request it be put on YouTube.

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Quote from: Drone23 on Feb 03, 2010, 06:20:22 PM

Jeeze those things do look freaky I didn't think synths would be in the game, but I guess they are.

Glowing_Amraam

Glowing_Amraam

Is it me, or does it look like, from the predator part, that he actually crouches a few times in there?? Look at around 1:21 into the clip.

ikarop

ikarop

Yet another interview with Tim Jones:

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Nothing new in this interview  :-\

Drone23

Drone23

Yea but I still enjoyed it..  I think TDM and Infestation will be the most played MP types, followed or beat by Co-op.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 03, 2010, 09:22:55 PM
Yet another interview with Tim Jones:

He must get sooooooo tired of explaining the same things over and over, Interview after interview but I guess I could deal w/ it If I was making something as cool as AVP ;)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 03, 2010, 11:19:53 AM
this game is set after Alien 3, so why would the synthetics look less human??.. :-\

Probably because they don't need to be. :)

Seems like their function is to act primarily as weapon emplacements. Still, they should have just made some combat-specific armoured mechanoids for that, bristling with turrets. A lot more practical, really.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

The Gamenight w/ AVP vids from 1up.com  are up on the their site. Regarding the synthetics........it showed an alien rip their face off and thats why they look like that. They have normal face's but I guess when you stealth kill'em you rip their face off first. Dont take my word for it watch the vids if you didnt catch it live.

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3170355&type=game&sec=VIDEOS

JayHy17

JayHy17

4 old trailers up on xbox live. still cool to watch on a big screen with surround sound.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I posted a crap load of videos up in the Demo Feedback thread so I guess you could add them here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed