The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,206 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 03, 2010, 05:13:49 AM
Quote from: predalien27 on Feb 03, 2010, 02:55:41 AM
Did you see those corperate's faces?  :o

Im pretty sure those were Synthetics.  If you look you can see the white blood. 

Hell yeah man, those synthetics looked weird as hell. Like those zombies from DOOM 3.

Some_Guy

Some_Guy

God damn, those synthetics look scarier than the Xenos, i mean what the hell? If i were caught between Xenos and those things, i'd probably run towards the Xenos.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Some_Guy on Feb 03, 2010, 06:56:40 AM
God damn, those synthetics look scarier than the Xenos, i mean what the hell? If i were caught between Xenos and those things, i'd probably run towards the Xenos.

Perhaps W-Y was trying to cut back on spending and stopped adding skin to their security synths.  ???

Some_Guy

Some_Guy

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 03, 2010, 07:24:51 AM
Quote from: Some_Guy on Feb 03, 2010, 06:56:40 AM

Perhaps W-Y was trying to cut back on spending and stopped adding skin to their security synths.  ???
Or perhaps their rather unsettling appearance serves as a psychological weapon against any possible assailants? But who could really focus on working at WY when those things go around the facility muttering "the term 88c of your contract has come into effect" to people and then dragging them away, never to be seen again? Their faces look kinda melted to me.

Brother

Brother

Maybe the alien did something to it's face, there could be different animations when you kill synthetics.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: PLEXI on Feb 02, 2010, 10:23:44 PM
I hope that to be the easiest difficulty setting...but something tells me it's on normal. V.V

It was definitely on easy, he took almost no damage from standing on dead aliens. Not to mention surviving a total raping with most of his health. :P

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

did anyone manage to record it at all?

Brother

Brother

Clinton or someone said he was recording.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

According to what I've been lately reading on here .. I'm curious on how scary those synthetics do look.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: The_Silencer on Feb 03, 2010, 11:17:37 AM
According to what I've been lately reading on here .. I'm curious on how scary those synthetics do look.

you get a glimps of them in this vid:
http://g4tv.com/videos/44028/Aliens-vs-Predator-Alien-Gameplay-Preview/
they look like there skin is disolving, infact.. this game is set after Alien 3, so why would the synthetics look less human??.. :-\

spychi

spychi

I've watched those videos from alien campaign and to be honest I don't have any idea where you see the queen.

Edit: I spoted her here at 0:45 but nowhere else

Sylizar

Sylizar

Love the Praetorian as well.

Some_Guy

Some_Guy

New Daily Demo from Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the-spot/?event=today_on_the_spot20100202&om_act=convert&om_clk=picks&tag=picks;title;1

Edit: Starts at the 13:30 mark.

Edit 2: Nothing new, sorry, didn't notice this was posted a few pages back.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 03, 2010, 11:19:53 AM

they look like there skin is disolving, infact.. this game is set after Alien 3, so why would the synthetics look less human??.. :-\

Perhaps because they have skin re-enforcement more resistant than human flesh.
They seems to be combat synthetic, not the one we're used to see as scientist officer in ALIEN.

Some_Guy

Some_Guy

Quote from: Le Celticant on Feb 03, 2010, 03:15:32 PM
Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 03, 2010, 11:19:53 AM

Perhaps because they have skin re-enforcement more resistant than human flesh.
They seems to be combat synthetic, not the one we're used to see as scientist officer in ALIEN.
The combat synthetics in AvP2 looked human so why not the ones in this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed