The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,192 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Link for newest mp video's???

dude63

dude63

Lmao I love the giant bomb interview especially at the end. I love giantboms sense of umour and Time Jones " I will definetly kick their a$$!". Lmao, good stuff.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Has anybody checked out the original trailers on the ps3?? Just int restin to see the game on an hd tv for the first time the other day.....

The graphics don't look the best but it still looks plenty good enough!!

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: LogansFolly on Feb 01, 2010, 12:29:34 PM
Has anybody checked out the original trailers on the ps3?? Just int restin to see the game on an hd tv for the first time the other day.....

The graphics don't look the best but it still looks plenty good enough!!

I love pretty games...but gameplay will always come first in my book. It's the kiddies who RAVE over the graphics. (Not saying you)

Mogwai

Mogwai

Time: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5 p.m. PST

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177778

The brief description seems to imply that all 3 campaigns will be demonstrated, which means that interesting new gameplay footage could be uncovered from this stream! Definately something interesting to keep us occupied until Thursdays demo.

Just click that link at 5PM tommorow (2nd) and the embedded live feed will start.

"On the next Game Night, we're playing in an intergalactic deathmatch as we jump in the role of an Alien, Predator, or Marine in Aliens vs. Predator"

Xeno dude

Xeno dude

Great news, but im not gonna see the alien intro.
Im gonna wait for the demo, to see it alone in my dark room with my beloved HD tv.

vess

vess

Survivor trailer and predator hunt released, next up should be infection right?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

One would assume, yes.

Brother

Brother

I don't like how infection sounds.

Xeno dude

Xeno dude

Its going to be hard for the alien player if the marines stay together and play like you should.

Lets hope we can turn FF off so the angry marine you just killed wont take revenge  :P

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Brother on Feb 01, 2010, 08:30:19 PM
I don't like how infection sounds.

It was one of my favorite modes to play.

vess

vess

Quote from: Xeno dude on Feb 01, 2010, 08:35:05 PM
Its going to be hard for the alien player if the marines stay together and play like you should.

Lets hope we can turn FF off so the angry marine you just killed wont take revenge  :P

unless the alien dies 5 times before turning a player over, the marines will never organize that fast.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

When I played they did, they don't start too far apart.

spychi

spychi

Quote from: vess on Feb 01, 2010, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: Xeno dude on Feb 01, 2010, 08:35:05 PM

unless the alien dies 5 times before turning a player over, the marines will never organize that fast.
um guys this is the same mode like survivior from AvP 2.... so I think it will be easy balanced

Brother

Brother

AvP2 survivor and balance do not belong in the same sentence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed