The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,181 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

We know there are 6 skins for each species, minus bonus skins (the '#6' skin). So there is one we don't know about yet. Personally I'm hoping for a proper Giger Alien 1 model rather than the PredAlien.

Looking at the achievement spoilers, I believe they'll be referring to the PredAlien as the Abomination in the campaign.

nikita

nikita

Forgive me for being naive but what is the grid alien?

Also is there a difference between the runner and the dog alien or are they the same thing?

Brother

Brother

Grid is the one from the first AvP movie, runner and doggie are basically the same.

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 30, 2010, 02:05:55 AM
LOL, sometimes I spit when I speak. The predalien and I have the same problem :(.

Lolz

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Quote from: nikita on Jan 30, 2010, 09:18:00 AM
Forgive me for being naive but what is the grid alien?

Also is there a difference between the runner and the dog alien or are they the same thing?

Grid was the name of the "main" alien in the god awful avp film after a pred used his net gun on him and it left a scar....of the net.

runner and dog alien is the alien from alien3....so yes it is the samething :P

nikita

nikita

I'm satisified there are only 6 alien skins. It'd start getting corny if you had anymore. Can't wait to see the runner.

Unfortunately, thinking about the Predalien, I can't get the totally shit AVP movies out of my head.

Stalker

Stalker

There are plenty of screenshots of the runner already, just look in the Gallery at the more recent trailers. There are several pictures of it in the Gamer's Day & Killmoves trailers.

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Jan 30, 2010, 05:33:45 AM
Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Jan 30, 2010, 04:57:10 AM
Regular
Runner
Praetorian
Predalien
Dark Horse
Grid

If we include the predalien thats 7 skins.
Oh so very many  ::)

I'm so glad we have an insider in Rebellion here who just verified the ONLY skins in the whole game.   ::)
You really believe it will ship with more?
Cause based on the small amount of maps were getting I seriously doubt they will have more skins than that. Maybe more in a skin pack of DLC at some point, but the aliens have less potential for skins than the marines or the predators.

Giger_Incubator

Giger_Incubator

Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Jan 30, 2010, 05:30:25 PM
Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Jan 30, 2010, 05:33:45 AM
Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Jan 30, 2010, 04:57:10 AM
Regular
Runner
Praetorian
Predalien
Dark Horse
Grid

If we include the predalien thats 7 skins.
Oh so very many  ::)

I'm so glad we have an insider in Rebellion here who just verified the ONLY skins in the whole game.   ::)
You really believe it will ship with more?
Cause based on the small amount of maps were getting I seriously doubt they will have more skins than that. Maybe more in a skin pack of DLC at some point, but the aliens have less potential for skins than the marines or the predators.

I'm just saying Rebellion is known for throwing out crap info and having secrets before release.

PsychoticMarik

PsychoticMarik

Well I cant vouch for that, but if that's true then I hope things turn out better because of it.

newbeing

newbeing

the GameTrailers show Invisible walls talks about AVP and their impressions. One guy is kind of tentative after seeing it at E3, but the other guys seem to have really enjoyed it after playing at the recent journalist event.
Talk of AVP starts around 16:30

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-92-invisible-walls/61358

alien_organism

alien_organism

Here is a new interview :D

VEF214

WeaN

WeaN

What is this ? Kindergarten?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed