The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,315 times)

AJL

AJL

That pred have must have somekind of exosuit thingie or something based on those jump sounds ;D

Revenant

Revenant

Quote from: AJL on Jan 27, 2010, 05:13:59 PM
That pred have must have somekind of exosuit thingie or something based on those jump sounds ;D

yea lol.

and did anyone else notice how the alien at the last part charged at those 3 marines ??

It luked pretty viscious and it also knocked down something which was in the way while charging at the marines.

AJL

AJL

Quote from: Revenant on Jan 27, 2010, 05:20:41 PM
It luked pretty viscious and it also knocked down something which was in the way while charging at the marines.

That charge looked nice... sure... but like all the alien attacks... it seemed to end little
short... I am not sure if it stopped to dance around like they usually do and got killed
or if it got stopped by the weapon fire...

Drone23

Drone23

Looks to me like it lost a limb right before it could strike, then started crawling, I also liked how the Marines acted by backing away from the charging Alien.

VEF214

VEF214

Time to edit in another video kvon.

WeaN

WeaN

Funny how they cut right after the Pred stealth killed the first marine. They probably didn't want to show us how screwed he was, uncloacking in the open with another marine a few meters away... we all know what was going to happen ;)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: WeaN on Jan 27, 2010, 06:26:54 PM
Funny how they cut right after the Pred stealth killed the first marine. They probably didn't want to show us how screwed he was, uncloacking in the open with another marine a few meters away... we all know what was going to happen ;)

It seemed the Predator was going for the slice throat kill.
Not one of its most violent.  :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: VEF214 on Jan 27, 2010, 06:21:49 PM
Time to edit in another video kvon.

My fault, sorry. I take care of this section now.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Get on the ball Ikarop! Geez!

predalien27

predalien27

That WOOOSSHHing sound will definately get annoying.   :-\

private pyle

private pyle

new gamespot multiplayer footage for each race, alien vid shows conquest type mode.

alien: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/video/6248153

pred: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/video/6248150

marine: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/video/6248149

edit: marine vid is mix species td and pred is ffa

ikarop

ikarop

T4p! First time they show the conquest mode in motion.

private pyle

private pyle

how so?

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

wow i'm impressed the gameplay looks even more polished but the rag dolls when abit weird looks good can't wait

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed