The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,192 times)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Brother on Jan 25, 2010, 01:13:50 PM
At least 10 times before was pointed out that complaining AFTER the damage is done - useless. Also, it's been pointed out that fans like their games done right. Constructive criticism, saying what you don't like...call it what ever you want. Someone made a good point that fans do it because they are concerned about it.

And last, people have the right to do it, they aren't insulting anyone and it's not against the rules. So..yeah.

its not 'Constructive criticism' when your saying thing's like 'f**king rebellion are doing a shit job' or 'they dont care about the fans'

Brother

Brother

That is probably not pointed just at me but, I've never said the 1st one, the 2nd one - I'd like to see how they do care.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Brother on Jan 25, 2010, 01:25:36 PM
That is probably not pointed just at me but, I've never said the 1st one, the 2nd one - I'd like to see how they do care.

No its not pointed at you.. i guess ww will find out if they care or not when we get our hands on the game, until then.. we should try to keep the anger minimal.
but you can understand my point rite? it is a pain when your news hunting and gotta waste time flicking across page after page of it.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

From what I've been seeing during these many months.. I think they do care.

No anger, no harm. Positive feedback is the way.

AJL

AJL

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 25, 2010, 01:17:56 PM
Its not 'Constructive criticism' when your saying thing's like 'f**king rebellion are doing a shit job' or 'they dont care about the fans'

I don't remember many/any such posts ::)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I just get annoyed with how nitpicky people here can be sometimes.  I think we're lucky to be even getting this game.

AJL

AJL

All/most of the criticism about the game I have seen (and remember) have seemed
pretty calm, people say they don't like some things, and explain how, why, ...

And the *heat* in the topics usually come when some other people start criticizing
the criticism... Some people get real angry (apparently) whenever someone says
anything negative about the game...

affinity

affinity

Quote from: AJL on Jan 25, 2010, 01:46:30 PM

And the *heat* in the topics usually come when some other people start criticizing

well it can't be helped when whiners complain about things that  still won't prevent the game from being the most fun AVP game/game ever.  Especially considering most/all of the things they have issues with, aren't going to change at retail. 

So they either might as well get used to it and focus on the positive things or commit suicide and save everyone else from reading their useless drama.   ::)

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 25, 2010, 01:17:56 PM
its not 'Constructive criticism' when your saying thing's like 'f**king rebellion are doing a shit job' or 'they dont care about the fans'

.. well that`s saved me a post :)

denis74

denis74

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jan 24, 2010, 09:55:04 PM
Quote from: denis74 on Jan 24, 2010, 04:13:16 PM
Hello,,,

New footage (montage) of the Marine campaign. HD. 720p from Xbox360. Better screen resolution than the other videos and contains new images. I've uploaded it to megaupload and youtube:

enjoy it ;D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QL6ZNKYA

Cool vid dude and just to clarify is this the one your talkin about??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6Bxta9NMQ

EDIT: the new stuff is just more interaction between the rookie and tequila and a few other marines.
yes, this is my channel and there are other gameplays (Marine, Predator and Alien). The original video was uploaded on Friday to Youtube but was deleted an hour later. The video montage is Swedish.  I could download it.  ;)

Brother

Brother

Quote from: affinity on Jan 25, 2010, 02:29:08 PM
Quote from: AJL on Jan 25, 2010, 01:46:30 PM

well it can't be helped when whiners complain about things that  still won't prevent the game from being the most fun AVP game/game ever.  Especially considering most/all of the things they have issues with, aren't going to change at retail. 

So they either might as well get used to it and focus on the positive things or commit suicide and save everyone else from reading their useless drama.   ::)

I don't use this phrase often but...epic fail right there.

affinity

affinity

the only fail is the one you can't see above your ego.   ::)

Brother

Brother

I nominate that for the funniest post. bwhahahah

affinity

affinity

see you throw it back in my direction instead of learning from it.  ::)

Brother

Brother

Lolz what ever. Video thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed