The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,185 times)

affinity

affinity

I love the lighting and the grid shadows that appear on the gun.

Also the fact that the animations for interacting with objects is far more realistic than other games.

The Marine ACTUALLY PRESSES SPECIFIC KEYS WITH HIS FINGER in a realistic and accurate manner!

No invisible hands interaction or patting keyboards with oven mitts.

denis74

denis74

Hello,,,

New footage (montage) of the Marine campaign. HD. 720p from Xbox360. Better screen resolution than the other videos and contains new images. I've uploaded it to megaupload and youtube:

enjoy it ;D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QL6ZNKYA

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Can you post the link for youtube please

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Killer weak sweet

VEF214

VEF214

The battle at the bridge with the explosives was pretty intense. Good video. 5/5

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: affinity on Jan 24, 2010, 03:05:34 PM
Was she in the movie Anaconda?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAj3TUo-Po
Even picturing her without a tan in that photo, she looks like a completely different person.

That's because she is. :)

That movie had Jennifer Lopez and the much under-rated Kari Wührer. No Michelle Rodriguez.

God knows why people keep saying it looks/sounds like she's in this game, though. It's like no other actresses with a tan happen to exist! If anything, she sounds more like Eliza Dushku (even though it's obviously not her, either).

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I am going to eat, sleep, and breathe this game. F*ck college once this is out I will be staying home  :)

affinity

affinity

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 24, 2010, 04:29:26 PM
Quote from: affinity on Jan 24, 2010, 03:05:34 PM
Was she in the movie Anaconda?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAj3TUo-Po
Even picturing her without a tan in that photo, she looks like a completely different person.

That's because she is. :)

oh this is the movie I mean, the first Resident Evil.  she had pale skin and jet black hair.

very different from the photo.

AJL

AJL

Those aliens really look weard when running around on two feet... as they don't seem
to move their hands around at all... they just hold them stretched out in front of them
and then when they are about to attack, they change to even wearder pose where
they keep their elbows in level with their head... ::)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I think it looks a lot better and how the aliens really move.

predalien27

predalien27

That was somewhat spoiling, (because I chose NOT to see the 10 min. vids  :P) but it was sexy.

AJL

AJL

I don't know...

When they are running around they look kind of like those Raptors in Jurassic Park
about to attack...

And when they ARE about to attack they look as if they are wading through some
armpit deep water but they don't want to get their arms wet or something...

Brother

Brother

Rodriguez is not the Tequila voice, there is a noticeable difference in the voice.

affinity

affinity

Quote from: Brother on Jan 24, 2010, 05:35:22 PM
Rodriguez is not the Tequila voice, there is a noticeable difference in the voice.

thats right.  it's annoying when people hear some stereotypical voice, they have to immediately relate it to some celebrity of that race.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Is anyone annoyed when the rines keep saying, Kid, kid, kid! Rookie, kid. That seems to be getting annoying to here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed