The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,178 times)

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 24, 2010, 09:55:47 AM
hya, guys heres a new vid, not sure if its been posted tho..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tMRTxhnPDw

Nice

DrHobo

DrHobo

Very nice indeed. But it's sad that the protagonist never says something :(

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Swizzly64 on Jan 24, 2010, 12:25:31 PM
Very nice indeed. But it's sad that the protagonist never says something :(

i dunno, i kinda like that.. makes you feel like its you, plus i got a thing about pretending its me and screaming at My team and the Enemies..

DrHobo

DrHobo

Tequila: I guess we're even, how's the head? Come on in and grab yourself a Pulse Rifle.

It feels like the protagonist is a mute not answering on such kind of things to me. And why ask such things in the first place, if the rookie doesn't say diddly-squat. The game Prey is the best example of a great speaking protagonist in a shooter.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Swizzly64 on Jan 24, 2010, 12:37:43 PM
Tequila: I guess we're even, how's the head? Come on in and grab yourself a Pulse Rifle.

It feels like the protagonist is a mute not answering on such kind of things to me. And why ask such things in the first place, if the rookie doesn't say diddly-squat. The game Prey is the best example of a great speaking protagonist in a shooter.

The Darkness was pritty good, i loved the story and the voice acting was 5* imho.

EC jay

EC jay

don't like the voice acting tbh
not panicky enough (is that a word?)

the rest is awesome though

DrHobo

DrHobo

Yeah, she says something like "They got the music off, so they must be near." as if it would be nothing to worry about.

Brother

Brother

One hilarious moment - Hi rookie, this is Tequila. And only the name pronounced with Spanish accent.

Puks

Puks

QuoteThe game Duke Nukem 3D is the best example of a great speaking protagonist in a shooter.

Fixed.

DrHobo

DrHobo

Quote from: Puks on Jan 24, 2010, 12:49:08 PM
QuoteThe game Duke Nukem 3D is the best example of a great speaking protagonist in a shooter.

Fixed.
Yeah, you're right. Wasn't aware that I wrote "best example" :D

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 24, 2010, 12:39:26 PM

The Darkness was pritty good, i loved the story and the voice acting was 5* imho.

Wow, The Darkness, that was an excellent example of how to do a story based FPS. I really hope the voice-acting is good enough in this game, we already have Lance and William Hope, so that's cool ;D

affinity

affinity

the only thing I liked of the Darkness was the Popeye the Sailorman part.  that's it.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Big Head Ninja on Jan 24, 2010, 01:00:11 PM
Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 24, 2010, 12:39:26 PM

Wow, The Darkness, that was an excellent example of how to do a story based FPS. I really hope the voice-acting is good enough in this game, we already have Lance and William Hope, so that's cool ;D
And Michelle Rodriguez

mmm, bang tidy.. ;) (Shes a keen Gamer, in my books that makes her even hotter!)

affinity

affinity

Was she in the movie Anaconda?

Even picturing her without a tan in that photo, she looks like a completely different person. 

that new Marine campaign video kicks ass.   Though I think receiving their first Pulse Rifle should of been done like the Master Sword.  Except more epic like  a Gun in the Stone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xppnhCea8j8

:P

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

You'd have a point if it didn't look as if you'd be dropping and picking up weapons like a crippled janitor at a gun convention.

Ammo seems so precious that you'll be forced to give up your pulse rifle and have to locate another one later on. I forsee that there'll be plenty to find.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed