The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,196 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: affinity on Jan 22, 2010, 08:23:10 PM
thanks to someone I got to see part 18 min. of the Predator campaign.  Really epic stuff!   Predator might in fact be my favorite campaign.   ;D   But yeah the first 10 min. of Marine campaign is cool too, especially the club part.  I plan on buying two copies.   ;D  And maybe 3rd that I'll give to someone I know.

Wow, you're really generous.

Sbm76

Sbm76

Can someone please PM me with a link to a video of the first 10 minutes of the marine campaign? Thanks! Would like to see the club part.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Sbm76 on Jan 22, 2010, 08:57:10 PM
Can someone please PM me with a link to a video of the first 10 minutes of the marine campaign? Thanks! Would like to see the club part.

Check your PM

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

so wheres the predator first 10 minutes? ive seen the marine campaign its still out there but i dont care about the marine campaign.........for now.

affinity

affinity

Quote from: Rebel-Blood on Jan 22, 2010, 10:23:49 PM
so wheres the predator first 10 minutes? ive seen the marine campaign its still out there but i dont care about the marine campaign.........for now.

I know a link but I fear they would take it down really quick.   ;D   Maybe I should watch it a few more times in case they shut down that page today.   Maybe they already did.   

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: predalien27 on Jan 22, 2010, 03:36:53 AM
Quote from: Sylizar on Jan 22, 2010, 03:07:06 AM
8.5 is REALLY good, don't know what you're trying to say.
He's trying to say this game should get a 10! lol  :P

Urgh... it was supposed to be 7.5 or below. *facepalm*

But even that's a good score! It's just that I'm expecting this game to get 85% or abouts on Metacritic, with GT down in the orange.

*shrugs*

affinity

affinity

there is no justice in rating this game below 90%.    this is the one game at least worth bribing those hollow headed big time  reviewer mags/websites so they can further convince the mainstream audience they should invest in buying AVP as the must play game of the year.

I mean come on, if garbage like Gears of War and Modern Warfare 2 get hyped and scored by reviewers to the point of casuals actually "believing" it's the best game they ever played,  a similiar phenomenon could work in AVP's favor as well.

AVP deserves more than just cult status.   And despite whatever criticisms people could think of for this game, there are just as many good reasons why it deserves more praise, respect and success than other games.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: affinity on Jan 22, 2010, 11:51:29 PM
there is no justice in rating this game below 90%.    this is the one game at least worth bribing those hollow headed big time  reviewer mags/websites so they can further convince the mainstream audience they should invest in buying AVP as the must play game of the year.

I mean come on, if garbage like Gears of War and Modern Warfare 2 get hyped and scored by reviewers to the point of casuals actually "believing" it's the best game they ever played,  a similiar phenomenon could work in AVP's favor as well.

AVP deserves more than just cult status.   And despite whatever criticisms people could think of for this game, there are just as many good reasons why it deserves more praise, respect and success than other games.

I think this game will reach the masses and go beyond cult status.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I really hope it does well. I want lots of people to blow and slice apart!

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 23, 2010, 12:50:28 AM

;D
hell yea! oh and next tuesday mass effect 2!! woohooo!!

Sylizar

Sylizar

Um, before I ask to recieve it, does the first 10 mins of the new Pred campaign show the updated PredAlien? And Affinity, what about your 18 minute video?

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 23, 2010, 12:50:28 AM
We all do, SpaceMarines, we all do.

Yautja117

Yautja117

What was contained in the Marine and Predator 10 minutes? I missed it.

R1ckyChav3z

R1ckyChav3z

[video]

safetyman

safetyman

I can literally hear the audio artifacts, the video quality is insanely low.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed