The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,230 times)

safetyman

safetyman

If someone doesn't know how to peruse the internet, then surely that's their own problem?

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

meh not having the videos on marketplace is fine. I've never watched one there myself and none of my friends do. It's all about the internet on pc lol.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

The more cables the marketing guys throw around the better.

Drone23

Drone23

Quote from: Dajanksta on Jan 18, 2010, 01:32:09 PM
meh not having the videos on marketplace is fine. I've never watched one there myself and none of my friends do. It's all about the internet on pc lol.

I first found out about this game on the market place.. I keep up with games and couldn't believe it when I saw the AvP logo on Xbox live, I wasn't even sure if it was real, or just an arcade game, after watching the video, I got on my PC looked everything up I could find, found this site, been here sense..
Already knew about planetavp, but it feels like that site never gets updated..

I would love to see some of the trailers on it, just to spread the word, the kill moves trailer would spread like wild fire..

tigerija

tigerija

Hey guyz did you notice they removed alien gameplay in rafinery and that gameplay with all 3 species in one video (2mins) ?

Its probbly due to privacy validation or something like that. I wonder when was that recorded, hm. Anyone has any info on that ? :)

Brother

Brother

Ikarop explained this. Many gaming magazines and sites received a demo to write previews, no screenshots no videos.

tigerija

tigerija

Ok ty, I know that I just didnt know why coz if was just like that , otu of the sky, tho I was suspecting that.

Shame how people nowdays cant keep their words. Where is hand shake gone...

Elliott

Elliott

Do you guys think that youl could make a 'Tips and Tricks" video for the game when it's released?

Brother

Brother

Yes there probably will be that kind of videos.

WaaX

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I wonder how many levels were included in the demo the previewers got.

ikarop

ikarop

It depends on the website but I believe some people previewed the game almost in full. Though it's just preview code. SEGA still need to send the final version.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 20, 2010, 12:51:18 AM
I wonder how many levels were included in the demo the previewers got.

The "first 10min. marine" video shows the menu and the marine missions menu shows 6 missions. Could'nt really read what they were except for "refinery", "bio lab " (I think) and "colony".

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jan 20, 2010, 01:09:16 AM
The "first 10min. marine" video shows the menu and the marine missions menu shows 6 missions. Could'nt really read what they were except for "refinery", "bio lab " (I think) and "colony".

Colony, Refinery, Jungle, Ruins, Research Lab and Pyramid.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 20, 2010, 01:12:32 AM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jan 20, 2010, 01:09:16 AM

Colony, Refinery, Jungle, Ruins, Research Lab and Pyramid.

RRResearch Lab, thats the one, could'nt quite make it out thanks. Decent amount of missions I think , so do all three species have the same missions just different characters or does certain ones have extra missions?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed