The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,311 times)

A55tricky

A55tricky

what does harvesting people do? and i like how the face hugger just shows up like "im here, i'm here. is this the guy?"

affinity

affinity

Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Jan 16, 2010, 02:57:21 AM
what does harvesting people do? and i like how the face hugger just shows up like "im here, i'm here. is this the guy?"

LMAO!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!   exactly.   ;D

I think harvesting instead of killing improves your campaign level score. 

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 15, 2010, 11:04:48 PM
I believe this is the interview from XboxLive we heard about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmFcybSytM

Quoteits looked like a tick, or a newborn baby

Lance, I love you. Best alien description ever.

Remonster

Remonster

Just watched the alien gameplay footage, and im not sure if this is a spoiler but,
Spoiler
The Alien we play as does not feature a 6 tattooed on its forehead, thank god.
[close]

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 15, 2010, 11:04:48 PM
I believe this is the interview from XboxLive we heard about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpmFcybSytM

I know we eventually die as Marines in "Survivor mode" but were they talking about dying all the time as a Marine in regular multiplayer? It sounds like theres no hope for people trying to play as a marine, but i could be mistaken...

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Marines are going to be heroes into this game!!. By the way, I've heard of a big space ship coming full of body bags for you, marine guys. :P

Don't worry I'll hunt you with honor !. ;D

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: Frog on Jan 16, 2010, 02:18:47 AM
Quote from: spychi on Jan 15, 2010, 11:46:06 PM
about this video
http://tvgry.pl/?ID=806
Fu@k Yess!!!!

This is PS3 footage, and it is running smooth!  (I was worried about getting a choppy port)
i think a while ago they said they were building it from the ground up for each version.

affinity

affinity

Quote from: The_Silencer on Jan 16, 2010, 04:45:44 AM
Marines are going to be heroes into this game!!. By the way, I've heard of a big space ship coming full of body bags for you, marine guys. :P

Don't worry I'll hunt you with honor !. ;D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D  lol yeah I will use all 3 species online but Marines and Predators mostly.
It will feel really rewarding winning as Marines.  and badass as Predators.   :)

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Quote from: Snoopy the cat on Jan 15, 2010, 08:28:02 PM
Here are two new videos for polish site gry-online.

5 minutes for one of alien missions

http://tvgry.pl/?ID=806

video-preview (skip to 0.47)

http://tvgry.pl/?ID=805

They played sp only( the whole sp campaign, 3 species i think but not sure). They said that overall AvP is good game but the were expecting something more form it. From the 3 species they liked alien the most with it's stealth gameplay, marine was the worst - not scary at all, straight for A to B shooter, pred was in the middle. There were very few cutscenes and the story didn't draw them in.
I'm suprised. I read a preview and the guy said that he was TIRED of getting scared. Shit, thats why I don't care about Reviews anymore.

Snoopy the cat

Snoopy the cat

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Jan 16, 2010, 05:04:17 PM
I'm suprised. I read a preview and the guy said that he was TIRED of getting scared. Shit, thats why I don't care about Reviews anymore.

It's not like one or two previews mean anything esp. if it's still work in progress. Geting bad rewievs from many mags/sties is another thing tho. Usualy games scoring below 70 on metacritic aren't worth your money. On the other hand Bayonetta got 91 there but I whouldn't even play it for free  ;) So yeah who cares about reviews/previews, just enjoy the vids  ;D I'll link to the marine/pred gameplay vids when they are on the site next week.

Xeno dude

Xeno dude

Man i loved how he ripped the head of that marine, as said above: f**k YEAH!

A55tricky

A55tricky

i didn't like the tail cutting off the head. seemed cliche.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Not gonna lie some of it was abit over the top i mean i wouldnt think a alien would do some of those things in that trailer but i don't mind xD

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Jan 17, 2010, 02:03:09 AM
Not gonna lie some of it was abit over the top i mean i wouldnt think a alien would do some of those things in that trailer but i don't mind xD

Gotta be honest and say the gameplay video diminishes my enthusiasm. The AI looks ... well, predictably dumb. The Alien was facehugging a guy while his buddy stood still literally five feet away because he was on the other side of a car. You'd assume the screams and hissing and wet sounds would encourage him to get the f**k out of there. It was funny to see him immediately book it when the Alien rounded the bumper. Plus not reacting to the sound of lights being shattered, etc.

Plus plus, I'm getting a vibe that this is going to be mediocrity at its finest. Trophy kills a game does not make.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

How dare you have an opinion conflicting with my own!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed