The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,211 times)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

As seen in the movies, took several bites to kill one pal. Thus headbiting is the ultimate way to do it fast and painless. If you want, you may imagine that there're 2 colonies competing to survive on the grid, thing which might be good fooder for some writer in the "other side".

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Quote from: The_Silencer on Jan 12, 2010, 06:34:53 PM
As seen in the movies, took several bites to one pal. Thus headbiting is the ultimate way to do it fast and without pain. If you want, you may imagine that there're 2 colonies competing to survive on the grid, thing which might be good fooder for some writer around.
Yeah, like in AvP: Extinction, the last missions of the Alien Campaign were you had to kill the yellow aliens.

Shardik

Shardik

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Jan 12, 2010, 06:40:08 PM
Quote from: The_Silencer on Jan 12, 2010, 06:34:53 PM
As seen in the movies, took several bites to one pal. Thus headbiting is the ultimate way to do it fast and without pain. If you want, you may imagine that there're 2 colonies competing to survive on the grid, thing which might be good fooder for some writer around.
Yeah, like in AvP: Extinction, the last missions of the Alien Campaign were you had to kill the yellow aliens.

This was also covered in one of the books where the pharma company looking for more royal jelly came across a planet with two colonies of aliens, one with a red tint to them, competing for dominance of the planet.

Frog

Frog

I hope that 18 maps is true.  But I am not going to set myself up for dissapointment by expecting more than 8 with the game.

Imagine if it is 18 + 4 for DLC that is a killer amount of maps!

Brother

Brother

8+4=confirmed

Xeno dude

Xeno dude

Did anyone think the alien block looked weird?

tigerija

tigerija

Didnt se it on main post with same lenght so...

2:00 alien tried to headbite alien but its interrupted. Interesting.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nice video. Looks like the Alien interrupted the trophy kill. Interesting. The melee system may take folk to get time too. Too much blocking going on there.

ikarop

ikarop

I think the predator that came from behind killed that Alien while he was being trophy killed. T4p, added it to the list.

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 13, 2010, 07:39:52 PM
Nice video. Looks like the Alien interrupted the trophy kill. Interesting. The melee system may take folk to get time too. Too much blocking going on there.
The alien failed to use heavy attacks when the pred was blocking.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Brother on Jan 13, 2010, 06:27:53 PM
8+4=confirmed
Eight?? Do you have a link for that info?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Jan 13, 2010, 08:30:38 PM
The alien failed to use heavy attacks when the pred was blocking.

I know. A lot of that going on.

Matt

Matt

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 13, 2010, 07:41:30 PM
Nope, the predator that came from behind killed that Alien while he was being trophy killed.
Are you sure about that? Looks to me, like the Alien pushes the player Alien back.

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: Matt on Jan 13, 2010, 08:45:34 PM
Nope, the predator that came from behind killed that Alien while he was being trophy killed.
Are you sure about that? Looks to me, like the Alien pushes the player Alien back.

Looks like a failed trophy kill attempt to me...

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Matt on Jan 13, 2010, 08:45:34 PM

Yeah it could be that. To me, it looks like the Alien drops to the floor (presumably death) before the other Alien even attacks him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed