The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,176 times)

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Lil Theo on Jan 06, 2010, 07:10:08 PM

1.) Deathmatch.

2.) Team Deathmatch

3.) Mixed Team Deathmatch.

Basically the same mode, and leaves only one spot open.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: affinity on Jan 06, 2010, 07:10:43 PM
Quote from: Giger_Incubator on Jan 06, 2010, 06:51:07 PM

Infinity Ward didn't do COD:WAW.

well whoever it was.  I don't like CoD games.

i will admit, i am getting very bored with CoD MW2. I would have liked a 4 man co op mode but instead we get a 2 man. weak.   thats why im currently playing the MAG beta which is a lot of fun! if you have a ps3 i recomend downloading the beta.

affinity

affinity

yes MAG completely kicks ass!   I'm level 19.   Domination is addicting.  Sabotage is very fun to but Domination is where it extremely sets it apart from other games in teamwork and atmosphere. The Battlefield games have nothing on this.

1.) Deathmatch.

2.) Team Deathmatch

4.) Survival ( 4 Player Co-Op)

5.) Predator Hunt

6.) Infestation

7.) ? ? ? ?

the 7th one is Conquest or whatever they are gonna call it that involves controlling zones.  They
confirmed there is a mode like that.   So this means we now know all the modes.   ;D

Brother

Brother

I'm still hoping for evac, one of the best modes.

affinity

affinity

nah, Monolith made up Evac and there is no way Rebellion would want to copy that.  They already decided on that conquest type mode, and all the other slots are filled.   and they confirmed 7 multiplayer modes, so looks like evac won't be in.   But on the plus side there are some very good original modes already in there like Infestation and Predator Hunt,    and Co-Op possibly being better than before.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: affinity on Jan 06, 2010, 08:01:31 PM
yes MAG completely kicks ass!   I'm level 19.   Domination is addicting.  Sabotage is very fun to but Domination is where it extremely sets it apart from other games in teamwork and atmosphere. The Battlefield games have nothing on this.

1.) Deathmatch.

2.) Team Deathmatch

4.) Survival ( 4 Player Co-Op)

5.) Predator Hunt

6.) Infestation

7.) ? ? ? ?

the 7th one is Conquest or whatever they are gonna call it that involves controlling zones.  They
confirmed there is a mode like that.   So this means we now know all the modes.   ;D

I honestly thought MAG was going to be boring, but after you get the feel for the game it becomes addicting! The graphics are a little bland at first but after you imerse yourself in the battle and become a part of the online madness you forget about it and focus on objectives and skill points! Im pimpin out my machine gun right now. Only problem is the release date, Jan 26 is tooooo damn close to Feb 16!

Brother

Brother

Infestation aka Survivor mode in AvP2, yeah it was there.
Predator Hunt aka Hunt in AvP2, seems the new one will have different scoring.
The co-op is like the one in GoW, so they've said.

It's not like evac is copyrighted and it's a wee bit better than mixed species TDM.

affinity

affinity

Quote from: Brother on Jan 06, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Infestation aka Survivor mode in AvP2, yeah it was there.
Predator Hunt aka Hunt in AvP2, seems the new one will have different scoring.
The co-op is like the one in GoW, so they've said.

It's not like evac is copyrighted and it's a wee bit better than mixed species TDM.

yeah, hmmmmm.   Well if they ever make a sequel, I wonder if they'll call it AVP2?  guess so.  Something
like evac would be cool to add.  It's kind of rare to add new MP modes as DLC.  hm

dude63

dude63

Just because they said it will include 7. that doesn't exclude the Evac mode from being put in via dlc or something in the future.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Death Match Modes - Mixed Species, Team Species, Free For All

Survival - Skirmish, "Horde", "Firefight"

Predator Hunt - Hunt, VIP is similar to this

Infestation - Survivor, "Infection", "Zombies", "Mutant", Last Man Standing

Conquest - Control, I am guessing basically Team Species or Mixed Species with conquest/capture/defend goals.

Next two I am hoping for Evac and a tactical mode of some sort where team work is vital.

DrHobo

DrHobo

Man, Evac would be the third best thing after TDM and Survivor..

There are no reasons, why they shouldn't copy it.

Ok, there are few reasons. One of them being laziness and or no appreciation of good inventions of previous titles.

Brother

Brother

Monolith weren't the first to make an evac mode, though it was the first in AvP.

How long 'till someone makes the poll - do uz wantz evac or not? :)

DrHobo

DrHobo

Didn't play the first one.

Yeah, go scream SACRILEGE!!

tigerija

tigerija

I want Team Elimination for Clan Matches ! (Off topic).

affinity

affinity

I'm sure species deathmatch will have option to turn off respawns.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed