The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,224 times)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

I've to admit that 18 MP maps is a good number. Yes it is.

(Now listening Rolling Stones - Time is on my side)

affinity

affinity

finisher kills montage

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

So we can assume that there're at least 2 different frontal kills for the pred vs. aliens ?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: The_Silencer on Jan 04, 2010, 08:27:26 AM
So we can assume that there're at least 2 different frontal kills for the pred vs. aliens ?

I would imagine so, and I think any boss fights like the Predalien will have unique trophy kill animations.

Brother

Brother

Another one but looks and sounds less ghey than the previous one.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 04, 2010, 03:29:26 AM
Quote from: Vertigo on Jan 03, 2010, 07:43:03 PM
Apparently there's 18. [maps]

That could been a mix up with the max amount of players being 18. BUT if it is 18, awesome.

There's a magazine article claiming 18 maps. article (page 15) || direct quote
Unless we hear anything else (and I haven't thus far), I'd assume they're not mistaken. With 7 gametypes, apparently including a Battlefield-style map-control mode, multiplayer looks to be a huge focus for Rebellion.

AvP2 shipped with 12, for comparison...

yaji

yaji

There is a Control Mode ?

Eldritch

Eldritch

Called Conquest.

Drone23

Drone23

Wow! a conquest mode in AvP? that's going to be awesome... I wonder how they will work it out, 3 teams after 3 flags, or two teams of mixed species.

Eldritch

Eldritch

Probably mixed teams..

yaji

yaji

Can you tell me where was it announced? Cant find any info ;_;

Eldritch

Eldritch

The guy who went to Rebellion from this site will be able to confirm. I heard from the guys at aliensvspredator.net that went to visit Rebellion.

affinity

affinity

mixed teams would be whack and contradicts the lore.  I say it should be 3 species war for conquest. 

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Quote from: affinity on Jan 04, 2010, 02:13:51 PM
mixed teams would be whack and contradicts the lore.
Dude it's multiplayer. That has nothing to do with lore.

affinity

affinity

yeah but really conquest would be more fun and interesting with species based teams option instead of mixed teams.    It's like counter terrorists and terrorists holding hands,  it's ridiculous.   Conquest-type mode sounds too casual.    I mean mixed option is good too but there should be species based team rules option also.

a 3-way species conquest match would be so epic!   Heck Timesplitters had 4-way capture the flag, 
3 types of zone colors for a species conquest match can work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed