The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,251 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

The only probably I have with the Xeno hand is it looks like the Xeno's thumb on the FAR right is weird looking.

affinity

affinity

they are aliens, they can get away with it. 

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I like how the Aliens in this aren't actually black, but a really, really dull silver-grey. It ends up meaning they mildly reflect the light of their surroundings, blending in when in light but not giving away their position within the darkness.

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

I love the way they've tried to cover multiple versions of the aliens by giving them six fingers on each hand, but joining some of them together to make it look like there's only four.

I'm just kiddin' they look great lol  :P

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: l3awl3ag on Dec 27, 2009, 01:13:52 AM
I love the way they've tried to cover multiple versions of the aliens by giving them six fingers on each hand, but joining some of them together to make it look like there's only four.

I'm just kiddin' they look great lol  :P

Lol its probably because thats how it was in the first movie. There were six fingers but the four in the middle were put together in two because the guy could not grow an extra finger. :P

Sylizar

Sylizar

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 26, 2009, 06:16:31 PM
Yeah, I will feature a scene at SEGA's offices where they behead me for spoiling the game.

JK!

lol Is that at the beginning and it helps drive number 6's rage? ;)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

'IKAROOOOOOOOP!!!!'

Haha! I smell sequels!

AvP 2: The Search for Ikarop

ikarop

ikarop

You guys are too funny. Though Darkness will kill me for going off topic.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

We really should get back on topic - otherwise Darkness will kill Ikarop and we don't want that.  :(

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Yeah, he will appear in front of Ikarop's house with a machete and we all know what happens next.

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Dec 28, 2009, 04:48:00 AM
Yeah, he will appear in front of Ikarop's house with a machete and we all know what happens next.

Ikarop gives him some cool AVP screenshot and all is forgiven?

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Most likely.

affinity

affinity

January is around the corner!   and then just a bit more for the release!

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Quote from: affinity on Dec 28, 2009, 09:03:15 AM
January is around the corner!   and then just a bit more for the release!

right ! hope we see a complete MP reveal in january  ;D

affinity

affinity

lol well a complete reveal will be when we play it ourselves.

I think they technically already released a multiplayer trailer, But I never seen a shooter game
like release some trailer that like goes down the list of all the options and modes like some tutorial.
Though that would kick ass if done well.   It would be interesting if they even reveal the number of maps
before release (that way I can add up the 4 extra maps the editions add to that for a total number).
Hm it just is strange what they will decide to do for January.   They have been promoting it well.

I think they have the best open promotion time after MAG releases late January.   So like all the days
in February up to the release, they could have something planned to really build up hype. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed