The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,175 times)

Huol

Huol

Wolf did have a pretty nice design.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Quote from: Huol on Dec 20, 2009, 09:25:21 AM
Wolf did have a pretty nice design.

He did indeed! And though I do LOVE his bio helmet, The reason anytime's is my favorite is because it almost feels completely emotionless. Wolf's is definitely designed to look very intimidating and aggressive.

It's why I really love the new bio helm on the Predator in AVP3. It also feels devoid of emotion to me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's Wolf. It's nice to see all these skins. I'm getting flashbacks to EuroGamer and God do I miss it. Having had a chance to play and watch SP, I've gotta say MP is gonna get so much more interesting when players get to grips with the combat system. Block and light attack FTW.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Heavy attack?  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Heavy too.  :)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

:D

I've heard the combat is 'clunky'. Yes, no?

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2009, 11:16:00 AM
Heavy too.  :)

Lol and you say I'm lucky? BAH, you've played the game already :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 20, 2009, 11:19:29 AM
I've heard the combat is 'clunky'. Yes, no?

Not at all. You just need to learn your controllers and to make sure of focus mode and you'll be fine. The melee has fit in nicely with the traditional shooter aspects.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Does anyone know if the Predator skins only change the bio helmets or are there distinct full predator skins?

Huol

Huol

The predators body looked different.
I noticed the "groin armor" on wolf.

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: brennan4 on Dec 20, 2009, 04:12:04 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 17, 2009, 02:07:24 AM
Quote from: tigerija on Dec 17, 2009, 01:54:24 AM
Quote from: 3volved on Dec 17, 2009, 01:38:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvI7E6L8xkw @ 2:30 Avp is mentioned if anyone cares  :) should help spread the game quite a bit.

Ho looks like they insulted AvP.

To these guys Halo is everything, I would not take their opinions seriously.
As I was watching, that was exactly what went through my mind. Stupid idiots, why do they get their own show? Who takes these hypocrites seriously anyway?

Lol, so angry. One of them said he didn't like the game, the other ones said they'd buy it anyway. How does that possibly make them stupid idiot hypocrites? You're a little too sensitive.

Zephon

Zephon

Still... Some people just believe anything they hear on the "all knowing" internet. It's always possible that random twat A will be persuaded to not buy / try the game based on his ungrounded arguments about it. If you ARE going to review a game either make it clear that you're joking arround with everything you say or atleast provide some proper confirmation that it is indeed as bad as you say it is.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Zephon on Dec 20, 2009, 05:15:39 PM
Still... Some people just believe anything they hear on the "all knowing" internet. It's always possible that random twat A will be persuaded to not buy / try the game based on his ungrounded arguments about it. If you ARE going to review a game either make it clear that you're joking arround with everything you say or atleast provide some proper confirmation that it is indeed as bad as you say it is.

But the show is a comedy, I don't think people take their words on it if they are going to buy a game or not. If I want to know whether I should buy a game or not I will either rent it, ask friends who have tried it or ask on forums where people can give written reviews about them.

Brother

Brother

People get offended when someone is criticizing their perfect game.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Dec 20, 2009, 11:24:12 PM
People get offended when someone is criticizing their perfect game.

I of course realize that. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't. But the show is obviously a comedy that was originally just Halo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed