The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,206 times)

tigerija

tigerija

Quote from: 3volved on Dec 17, 2009, 01:38:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvI7E6L8xkw @ 2:30 Avp is mentioned if anyone cares  :) should help spread the game quite a bit.

Ho looks like they insulted AvP.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: tigerija on Dec 17, 2009, 01:54:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvI7E6L8xkw @ 2:30 Avp is mentioned if anyone cares  :) should help spread the game quite a bit.

To these guys Halo is everything, I would not take their opinions seriously.

3volved

3volved

No, just one guy was a bit dissapointed lol. Its not even Beta stage yet..he said it was like the last one but looked a bit better. Lol he said it played like the last one but we all know the differences between the games by now im sure. im not too worried about what he said, just helps spread the game. And everyone else kinda defended it so its all good  :P

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Wow.. i mean wow..... it didnt look good :/ is that what games are about theses days games are for fun the old AVP games didnt have good graphics jesus people theses days complain too much :o

Shardik

Shardik

Dude the video is based off a bunch of people who play Halo, obviously they don't know shite.

3volved

3volved

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Dec 17, 2009, 02:47:41 AM

Wow.. i mean wow..... it didnt look good :/ is that what games are about theses days games are for fun the old AVP games didnt have good graphics jesus people theses days complain too much :o

I agree that people do complain too much these days lol. But it could be that he just didnt care for the type of game it is, most people are used to the typical 1st person shooter or free roam like Assassins creed or fable or oblivion etc. I personally dont like free roam at all but no matter what people say im still gonna get AVP =P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 17, 2009, 01:41:58 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 17, 2009, 01:30:12 AM
I like the idea better that it's not a hive mind, at least not in the traditional sense. Yes, there is a telepathic link between all Aliens, with the Queen being at the apex, but they have individual intelligence as well. They can function in solitude. Just look at the first film. Hell, in Aliens there were even a few that were operating on their own, without any other Aliens around it.

Just because there is a hive mind does not mean that the Aliens dont have their own intelligence, of course they do. 

Which is why I said "in the traditional sense." Generally a hive mind means a group of organisms that are, individually, very stupid, but when they get together, great things can be done, much like with ants and termites. However, Aliens on their own do exhibit a certain amount of intelligence, so, if they have a hive mind, it is not in the traditional sense. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Quote from: Shardik on Dec 17, 2009, 03:01:05 AM
Dude the video is based off a bunch of people who play Halo, obviously they don't know shite.

Hey! I play Halo, I'm still looking forward to AvP, and I probably know a hell of a lot more than you! >:( (sorry if I got a bit personal, I took that as a personal insult)

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

He said that graphically, it wasn't much of an improvement over the last game. Is he living under a rock? I mean is he really that f**king blind?

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 17, 2009, 03:24:00 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 17, 2009, 01:41:58 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 17, 2009, 01:30:12 AM
I like the idea better that it's not a hive mind, at least not in the traditional sense. Yes, there is a telepathic link between all Aliens, with the Queen being at the apex, but they have individual intelligence as well. They can function in solitude. Just look at the first film. Hell, in Aliens there were even a few that were operating on their own, without any other Aliens around it.

Just because there is a hive mind does not mean that the Aliens dont have their own intelligence, of course they do. 

Which is why I said "in the traditional sense." Generally a hive mind means a group of organisms that are, individually, very stupid, but when they get together, great things can be done, much like with ants and termites. However, Aliens on their own do exhibit a certain amount of intelligence, so, if they have a hive mind, it is not in the traditional sense. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Quote from: Shardik on Dec 17, 2009, 03:01:05 AM

Hey! I play Halo, I'm still looking forward to AvP, and I probably know a hell of a lot more than you! >:( (sorry if I got a bit personal, I took that as a personal insult)
I hear ya on that one.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

You guys are taking Inside Gaming a bit too serious. They are indeed MW2 and Halo fan boys no doubt about it. It will help be learn about AvP3 but over all that show is a comedy. Its more of gaming news and randomness than actual sense. The only bad thing about that one guy insulting AvP is that he is the shows host so his own fan boys will listen to him.

happypred

happypred

doesn't even look that much better?

W T F

it looks shitloads better
just look at how good the predator's hands look

JayHy17

JayHy17

That seems to be what most previews are saying, its just not that great lookin on consoles. PC is gettin all the looks. But as Mr.Sark said he's gonna play it regardless and i think everyone is. We need to expect a game that isnt as updated for consoles like Call of Duty or Halo. Rebellion dosnt have near as much money as Infinanty Ward or Bungie but they are still gonna put out a fun game that will be played over and over. It will sell well and Rebellion and SEGA will problably gain profit and put out another AvP which will then look better. But, before we get a second AvP we get Aliens: Colonial Marines which will look fantastic and also be super sic.

tigerija

tigerija

Well they dont insult is seriously, it all a joke :) . BTW that pred2 screenshot looks like good graphic xD .

Brother

Brother

They said what most people here are saying - I'll play it no mater what, even if it sux. Some of them are probably on our beloved forums.

newbeing

newbeing

Sticking to the original formula is a bad thing? Uh it's Aliens vs Predators... should they be having a dance off instead? Granted I'm biased, but this guy isn't even making claims that make sense nor is he backing up his claims. The gameplay trailers they play during that small bit basically refute the claims he makes.
Had he said, the game was disappointing due to X,Y,Z then it might be credible, but to just say that they're sticking to the same formula and spin it as a bad thing... that's just bullsh*t.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed