The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,287 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: kvon17 on Dec 10, 2009, 06:04:06 PM
Quote from: The_Silencer on Dec 10, 2009, 05:36:49 PM
There's something I'm not catching as I'm watching the Eurogamer's Predator video footage.

Isn't somehow redundant that little red cross rendered on Predator's prey as he targets its plasma caster on him?.

Or that red cross is shown indicating that the pred may use any other weapon as the prey gets targeted by the PC?

Other than that, what an outstanding SP gameplay can be seen in this video footage !!

You can still use your melee weapons when your plasma caster is targeting enemies.

I thought it was that you could use your wrist blades along side any weapon.

Shardik

Shardik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkkoVps7E3Y&feature=player_embedded#

Hey Guys I dont know if this has been posted, because i have realized that the 6min alien multiplayer game play video has been removed from you tube. This might be the same one or it might not not sure, either way its some nice footage. For those that are looking forward to ravaging marines and preds as the aliens but have been somewhat skeptical about this auto jumping point mechanic they have been talking about you might be interested to see the last min of this game play video where I believe the player uses it to leap almost instantly from the ground to the roof. I believe it might be quite efficient for some fast maneuvering. Can't wait for this f**king game the first 2 were absolutely amazing. Marines and Aliens all the way.

ikarop

ikarop

Yep it's the same one. Thanks for reporting the broken link.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 10, 2009, 11:28:44 PM
Quote from: kvon17 on Dec 10, 2009, 06:04:06 PM
Quote from: The_Silencer on Dec 10, 2009, 05:36:49 PM
There's something I'm not catching as I'm watching the Eurogamer's Predator video footage.

Isn't somehow redundant that little red cross rendered on Predator's prey as he targets its plasma caster on him?.

Or that red cross is shown indicating that the pred may use any other weapon as the prey gets targeted by the PC?

Other than that, what an outstanding SP gameplay can be seen in this video footage !!

You can still use your melee weapons when your plasma caster is targeting enemies.

I thought it was that you could use your wrist blades along side any weapon.

... yes.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Well is it ALL melee weapons or just the wrist blades?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The blades are the only melee weapon.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

So spear gun is not considered one. Ahh okay.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

No, since it's a gun. The spear gun isn't in the game, anyway - instead, we have a throwable spear that (presumably) arcs.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 11, 2009, 06:39:09 AM
No, since it's a gun. The spear gun isn't in the game, anyway - instead, we have a throwable spear that (presumably) arcs.
I'm quite happy with that...

And this spear can be used just to stab, at least an enemy on the floor.

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

Quote from: Space Voyager on Dec 11, 2009, 08:33:06 AM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 11, 2009, 06:39:09 AM
I'm quite happy with that...

And this spear can be used just to stab, at least an enemy on the floor.

The Pred may have just thrown the spear at the downed Alien, for effect. It looks like hes stabbing it.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Either way, looks like the spear isn't as flexible as the wristblades, although it has the unique trait of disengaging said blades. It's the only weapon that does that.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Quote from: Big Head Ninja on Dec 11, 2009, 08:50:07 AM
The Pred may have just thrown the spear at the downed Alien, for effect. It looks like hes stabbing it.

... thing which rocks ! :)

Puks

Puks

QuoteThe spear gun isn't in the game, anyway

Link or it didn't happen.

Why shouldn't it be in the game? The spear is probably just a melee weapon with an option to throw it. Not even close to a sniper weapon.

affinity

affinity

they could make an new informative Multiplayer trailer next month to hype FPS fans more.

By then they should probably detail all the MP modes in the trailer.   with good media
and action to back it up.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Woops I sort of meant normal Spear and I think the normal Spear is throw able. Don't know why I said spear gun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed