The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,222 times)

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 28, 2009, 07:16:40 PM
It wasn't a reveal, It was a "reveal" in other words just a new trailer.

Ah ok.
We need to sink our teeth into something more substantial though.
The wait is killing me.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Ghost Rider LSOV on Nov 28, 2009, 07:17:53 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Nov 28, 2009, 07:16:40 PM
It wasn't a reveal, It was a "reveal" in other words just a new trailer.

Ah ok.
We need to sink our teeth into something more substantial though.
The wait is killing me.
I was fine with the "reveal". Although the runner skin was too light in places.  It needed to be colored different in different places, if that makes sense.   ;)

liamtv

liamtv

nice vids :)

ikarop

ikarop

You're welcome. Also, there's no need to double-post.

affinity

affinity

to think, once we finally have it and play it, we can play it for years to come.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

not sure if any one has seen that some of the eurogamer tv interview used some pc gameplay just thought id say since cause some people say there is no pc gameplay

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

PC footage too.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Nov 29, 2009, 02:48:26 PM
not sure if any one has seen that some of the eurogamer tv interview used some pc gameplay just thought id say since cause some people say there is no pc gameplay
After looking at this image, the vision modes need a little work.  But considering this was before the big change (Russian vid.) I think it looks better.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

that is what i thought my main improvement would be the wiered fuzzy stuff in the left and right top corners                but that could just be when they were caputuring the screenshot               and im not sure but do preds give of heat signal     in a few vids i have seen red pred hands and now it is blue maybe it is because he was sprinting

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Nov 29, 2009, 10:52:53 PM
that is what i thought my main improvement would be the wiered fuzzy stuff in the left and right top corners                but that could just be when they were caputuring the screenshot               and im not sure but do preds give of heat signal     in a few vids i have seen red pred hands and now it is blue maybe it is because he was sprinting

I have also noticed that. Though that pic is the only one where the Pred does not have Cloak on yet still shows no heat.

affinity

affinity

I wonder if AVP will have some combo tricks like in the arcade game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYxodY3AT5M

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: affinity on Nov 30, 2009, 12:21:42 AM
I wonder if AVP will have some combo tricks like in the arcade game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYxodY3AT5M

No

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Hhahah I doubt it. Only tricks in this game will be the overpowered attacks OUT of the trophy and stealth kills.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

I thought that no facehugger stage was the reveal...

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Nov 30, 2009, 12:21:20 AM
Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Nov 29, 2009, 10:52:53 PM

I have also noticed that. Though that pic is the only one where the Pred does not have Cloak on yet still shows no heat.

The thermal vision mode needs 1-2 seconds to show "all the heat" arround the helmet. You can see that in the last video---> 1:54

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/euro-multiplayer-aliens-vs/59496#comments_top

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed