The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,177 times)

Dusk

Dusk

Because simply shooting him after all the trouble would've been boring as ****. He could've killed him when he couldn't walk anymore and was crawling away. The Predator was right behind him and coudl've killed him, after all, Dutch was done, there was nothing he could do anymore. Instead the Predator just watched him to see him squirm and to see when he'd finally give up.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 22, 2009, 08:17:49 AM
Because simply shooting him after all the trouble would've been boring as ****. He could've killed him when he couldn't walk anymore and was crawling away. The Predator was right behind him and coudl've killed him, after all, Dutch was done, there was nothing he could do anymore. Instead the Predator just watched him to see him squirm and to see when he'd finally give up.

Unfortunately the Pred first overestimated Dutch by "dueling" him and then underestimated him by letting him crawl away.

affinity

affinity

I wonder if they will release a new trailer, or the demo comes next?

ikarop

ikarop

Another "reveal" comes next.

affinity

affinity

reveal?  hmmm.  I guess reveal the Smartguns in action?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kmTNObny3k

yaji

yaji

I bet it will be a multiplayer reveal.

affinity

affinity

ya know it would be cool if one of the multiplayer modes is like it's own self-contained campaign mode for multiple players and objectives for each team.

Brother

Brother

Alien SP footage.

predalien27

predalien27

Probably more Predator pwning Aliens, which rebellion loves so much.    ;)

ikarop

ikarop

*wrong*

Brother

Brother

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 23, 2009, 08:12:29 PM
*wrong*
An alien with a pred helmet.

predalien27

predalien27

A little off topic, but does anyone think anything is going to be shown at the VGA's on SPIKE?
*nudges Ikarop*

yaji

yaji

So maybe Facehugger reveal ?

Sylizar

Sylizar

Could we get a hint?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed