The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,210 times)

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Quote from: yaji on Nov 18, 2009, 09:05:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKs6Yp00sSU

Eyefinity + DX11

Im Afraid of the Xbox 360 Controller on the PC..... I smell a bad Port and bad mouse and keyboard support ? :-D

grake69

grake69

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: PLEXI on Nov 18, 2009, 02:29:34 PM
Quotethe same way as the Marines' helmet drops off when they get silent/finisher killed.
That REALLY bothers me.... it looks so unnatural when it just launches from their head like a missile. They seriously need to fix it...or just keep it attached until the body slumps to the ground.

thats actully true remember in aliens when oh god i dont remember her name the medic gets suprised from the back in the hive and get lifted up we dont see her helmet fall off or anything
I thing she was Crow...

PLEXI

PLEXI

No that was Dietrich... Crow was killed by the explosion of the Pulse Mags.

ikarop

ikarop

I think I will let the multiplayer thread die and just make a pt 2 at some point. Anyway, the video, It features the pre-order bonus mask and the shotgun:

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Nice video man good quality xD

kvon17

kvon17

preds are near impossible to see when cloaked

affinity

affinity

nice shotgun.

I think the whole aspect of run and gun won't work for AVP.  People should camp in corners so they can't get flanked.   I never liked modes that are not teambased.  

Brother

Brother

Old school AvP2 HvH 3l1t3 lmao. Crouch staggerz pwnzor. ;D
Quote from: kvon17 on Nov 19, 2009, 08:44:16 PM

If you cant see them when they are standing still will be annoying as hell. Campers all over again.
The next comment will be "well yeah nub thats what preds do...".
Should be like the firs pred movie, they are hard to see when standing still but noticeable.

Different cross-hairs for weapons, doesn't matter so much. I like the shotty cross-hair better.

Dusk

Dusk

Are they really that hard to see or is it just the bad youtube quality?

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Brother on Nov 19, 2009, 09:51:38 PM
Old school AvP2 HvH 3l1t3 lmao. Crouch staggerz pwnzor. ;D
Quote from: kvon17 on Nov 19, 2009, 08:44:16 PM

If you cant see them when they are standing still will be annoying as hell. Campers all over again.
The next comment will be "well yeah nub thats what preds do...".
Should be like the firs pred movie, they are hard to see when standing still but noticeable.

Different cross-hairs for weapons, doesn't matter so much. I like the shotty cross-hair better.
"Well yeah noob thats what preds do." :P

I always say, aim for the center of gravity. (Because if they crouch, you nail 'em in the head.)

Brother

Brother

Could be the youtube quality, I hope it is.

Quote from: Galliruler on Nov 19, 2009, 09:55:46 PM
I always say, aim for the center of gravity. (Because if they crouch, you nail 'em in the head.)
He is standing right there and you have no idea, 'till he pulls off a nice stealth kill. Better than warping in AvP2.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Brother on Nov 19, 2009, 09:59:10 PM
Could be the youtube quality, I hope it is.

Quote from: Galliruler on Nov 19, 2009, 09:55:46 PM
He is standing right there and you have no idea, 'till he pulls off a nice stealth kill. Better than warping in AvP2.
Oh, I forgot about Predators. Lol. I thought we were talking about humans.

Can you crouch? I haven't seen anyone do it...

tigerija

tigerija

Yea I agree. AvP should nto be run and gun gameplay. It could be more interesting playing tactically; planning each attack with alien and predator, and with marine playing carefully scanning each corner :) .
That would be scary and intense.

Run and gun becomes boring very fast.

RumorControl

RumorControl

Are there any youtube links to the three ETV videos?  The mpegs don't work for me.

affinity

affinity

the maps looks like they will be so small.    sigh................

haha I'm going to laugh when someone taunts people by spamming the Predator eyes flash,
and they blow him up with the grenade launcher.  XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed