The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,315 times)

Brother

Brother

Already seen, the eye candy.

*The game looks so awesome that it may cause one's eyes to bleed, if not prepared*

AMC_Duke

AMC_Duke

Quote from: yaji on Nov 18, 2009, 09:05:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKs6Yp00sSU

Eyefinity + DX11

I dont wanna wait   waiting for this game no more !

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

About the bite-through-Pred mask thing:

Check around the 2:07 mark when the Alien stabs the Predator from behind, the mask has fallen off,
the same way as the Marines' helmet drops off when they get silent/finisher killed.

Brother

Brother

Dusk

Dusk

Also, the mask was already off before he got stealth killed.

PLEXI

PLEXI

Quotethe same way as the Marines' helmet drops off when they get silent/finisher killed.
That REALLY bothers me.... it looks so unnatural when it just launches from their head like a missile. They seriously need to fix it...or just keep it attached until the body slumps to the ground.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: PLEXI on Nov 18, 2009, 02:29:34 PM
Quotethe same way as the Marines' helmet drops off when they get silent/finisher killed.
That REALLY bothers me.... it looks so unnatural when it just launches from their head like a missile. They seriously need to fix it...or just keep it attached until the body slumps to the ground.

thats actully true remember in aliens when oh god i dont remember her name the medic gets suprised from the back in the hive and get lifted up we dont see her helmet fall off or anything

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 18, 2009, 01:07:47 PM
Also, the mask was already off before he got stealth killed.

Was it?
I think it was there. Not sure though.

Dusk

Dusk

It was off. I've seen a couple Preds already in other videos, who were running around without a helmet.

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 18, 2009, 03:03:15 PM
It was off. I've see a couple Preds already in other videos, who were running around without a helmet.

We will have to wait and see a masked predator finish then.
I'd presume the headbite would go through the mask. AvP1 style. (if the mask doesn't fall off automatically  :P)

JayHy17

JayHy17

Seriously, i dont even want this game for 360 or PS3, i need a new PC that can support these graphics. The console versions arent even close to looking that sweet.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: JayHy17 on Nov 18, 2009, 08:39:38 PM
Seriously, i dont even want this game for 360 or PS3, i need a new PC that can support these graphics. The console versions arent even close to looking that sweet.

haha im so glad my pc can !! xD

PLEXI

PLEXI

As can mine...but that doesn't matter unless it comes with Dedicated server support and mod tools. I won't be buying it, until those are confirmed....

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 08:42:31 PM
Quote from: JayHy17 on Nov 18, 2009, 08:39:38 PM

haha im so glad my pc can !! xD
What type of PC do you have?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed