The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,305 times)

grake69

grake69

I just hope this time Aliens'll be able to bite pred's head without taking the mask off, just like avp1...otherwise inner jaws were kind of useless against preds.

Xhan

Xhan

Indeed. Running around with continuous masturbation tail charge in AvP2 for Preds was tiresome.

Brother

Brother

We haven't seen a head bite on a pred so far. Another surprise? Stay tuned!

Xhan

Xhan

sigh.

CasualGamer

CasualGamer

Quote from: Brother on Nov 17, 2009, 08:38:01 PM
The guy is shooting at the alien. Still the alien passes him by, walking right next to him to attacks the other guy, who might also be armed. Disappearing in the shadows is ok and everything, but this is just shitty AI. The alien as we know it will never walk pass an armed enemy.

Excellent! So they should just charge at them instead which is just what everyone keeps complaining about.

God damn I'm glad I'm not a game-designer...

Brother

Brother

Being sneaky is ok but he ignoring you, nah.

CasualGamer

CasualGamer

Well I just hope they ignore your opinion because I would rather be challenged by Aliens that take more circuitous routes than play what amounts to an arcade-shooter. To each their own.

It should be also noted that he doesn't ignore the player at all, he ... SNEAKS ... into the shadows afterwards and then stages an ambush.

Brother

Brother

That particular moment of the footage sux. I hope all the AI is not like that. In another post I've said I don't mind if they take another route or they don't charge at you right away. THAT exact moment is lame.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Brother on Nov 17, 2009, 11:14:10 PM
That particular moment of the footage sux. I hope all the AI is not like that. In another post I've said I don't mind if they take another route or they don't charge at you right away. THAT exact moment is lame.

or play online then hehe XD then it will get abit more harder ^^

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Brother on Nov 17, 2009, 10:04:50 PM
We haven't seen a head bite on a pred so far. Another surprise? Stay tuned!
Oh christ...

PLEXI

PLEXI

QuoteWe haven't seen a head bite on a pred so far. Another surprise? Stay tuned!
Have we seen any head bites in the MP game play so far?  It might be a single player only finisher.

dallevalle

dallevalle

that would suck we need tropickills online too :)

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: PLEXI on Nov 18, 2009, 12:04:34 AM
QuoteWe haven't seen a head bite on a pred so far. Another surprise? Stay tuned!
Have we seen any head bites in the MP game play so far?  It might be a single player only finisher.

We haven't seen any finishers get pulled off. We've seen attempted finishers that were then countered. All we've seen are stealth kills.

Brother

Brother

I bet we get the AvP1 head bite, little mouth trough mask.

CasualGamer

CasualGamer

It seems I've missed something. What's the difference between a stealth kill and a finisher? Are stealth kills just the ones that are performed from behind and finishers the one performed from in front?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed