The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,203 times)

tigerija

tigerija

Not track detect dude. Anyway I am not sure If I gonna like that. But well it might be good it it will only detect, them. Only on zoom mode. Otherwise it might suck. AvP2 was crap with all those tracking weapons lol.

I love how he stated that games based on movie are crap xD.

Steve C

Steve C

Maybe the sniper rifle has an IR scope?  I'd be alright with that.

Brother

Brother

Funny interview.

He says marines have chance only in packs, but yeah, your mates will die fast in SP and you can hope for the best in MP...

"The predator is not overpowered if hes facing 5 marines with pulse rifles an smartguns..."

"We are staying true to the movies, tho we now have a sniper rifle that can detect preds..."

Story sounds AvP1, greedy corporation opens pre temple.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: randy4321 on Nov 16, 2009, 11:33:55 PM
Quote from: Xhan on Nov 16, 2009, 11:18:32 PM
Quote from: Yutani on Nov 16, 2009, 08:32:27 PM
Quote from: Brother on Nov 16, 2009, 08:27:30 PM
In the movies some are slow for dramatic purposes. This is not the movies and we are not in the theater.
Quote from: Xhan on Nov 16, 2009, 07:50:50 PM
Bite face move on.
Indeed.

This is not the movies? Its hilarious how some of you cry about "cannon" every time, but when "cannon" dont fit with your ideas..."this is not the movies...and that is for dramatic purposes".

We're not the same person, trollmaster. And the Burke precharge didn't execute until AFTER he reacted, and was included in the lunge. Ferro didn't even get completely turned around before she had a hole in her helmet.
why is everyone making such a big deal about it being cannon or not? Not all aliens are the same..

Whats your favorite thing of everything. Wait... Never mind it doesn't matter as that thing is now shit.

Thats why not going with canon upsets people.

Quote from: Brother on Nov 17, 2009, 12:10:12 AM
Funny interview.

He says marines have chance only in packs, but yeah, your mates will die fast in SP and you can hope for the best in MP...

"The predator is not overpowered if hes facing 5 marines with pulse rifles an smartguns..."

"We are staying true to the movies, tho we now have a sniper rifle that can detect preds..."

Story sounds AvP1, greedy corporation opens pre temple.

Sega don't know what the f**k they are talking about.
Did they go to the studios and ask as many things they could about the movies, no. Did they go beyond the movie's scenes, no. Thats what needs to be done when making Movie games.

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Brother on Nov 17, 2009, 12:10:12 AM
Funny interview.

Classic staff guy (Sega) who doesnt know a word about the game. A marine with a pulse rifle can take down a pred with some brust as we have seen in MP videos.

Inferno

Inferno

Inferno's hilarious. Disregard AvP but take AvP:R into account.

right.

QuoteHow are the moviemakers supposed to put drones in the movie when there is only a limited number of drones in the movie due to the facehuggers?

Ship full of facehuggers. Wow. I had to think about that for half a second. What a stretch.

If regeneration is actually in, then the retarded headbite simply leads to overcharge or full health, if not it's f**king stupid.

Aliens had quick in motion headbites as well: Burke, Ferro.

Taking off the mask is stupid. Bite face move on.

I could care less of your opinion. only thing that sprouts from you is negativity.

Anyway on the interview, nice work. The game tester died a couple of times, thank goodness he had god mode on, lol. He never did any melee.

I have no complaints of the marine gameplay.

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Inferno on Nov 17, 2009, 12:22:28 AM
Inferno's hilarious. Disregard AvP but take AvP:R into account.

right.

QuoteHow are the moviemakers supposed to put drones in the movie when there is only a limited number of drones in the movie due to the facehuggers?

Ship full of facehuggers. Wow. I had to think about that for half a second. What a stretch.

If regeneration is actually in, then the retarded headbite simply leads to overcharge or full health, if not it's f**king stupid.

Aliens had quick in motion headbites as well: Burke, Ferro.

Taking off the mask is stupid. Bite face move on.

I could care less of your opinion. only thing that sprouts from you is negativity.

Anyway on the interview, nice work. The game tester died a couple of times, thank goodness he had god mode on, lol. He never did any melee.

I have no complaints of the marine gameplay.

I remember the last press released i have been into, the guy who use to "play" the game its not a developer, offcourse, use to be some guy from the producer, who doesnt have a clue about the gameplay mechanics...in Need For Speed Shit, the guy wasnt able to finish a dam lap...my god.

Inferno

Inferno

QuoteI remember the last press released i have been into, the guy who use to "play" the game its not a developer, offcourse, use to be some guy from the producer, who doesnt have a clue about the gameplay mechanics...in Need For Speed Shit, the guy wasnt able to finish a dam lap...my god

lol that explains alot =P

Poor guy, he was dominated.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

cool interview really enjoyed it but seems that the marines ain't as scared as they were in the firs avp1 more calm and relaxed and willling too die or maybe it's cause they know what they're fighting now it has been 30 years

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Nov 17, 2009, 04:10:22 AM
cool interview really enjoyed it but seems that the marines ain't as scared as they were in the firs avp1 more calm and relaxed and willling too die or maybe it's cause they know what they're fighting now it has been 30 years

Might have been because it was a developer playing the background. Who knows.

JayHy17

JayHy17

i cant wait to see the smart gun!!! although i do hope you can turn the tracking off the smart gun like avp2, i like aiming my bullets  ;)

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 16, 2009, 11:27:16 PM
Sounds say otherwise.

Soooo... what do the sounds say?

magical_boy

magical_boy

Quote from: tigerija on Nov 17, 2009, 12:03:58 AM
Not track detect dude. Anyway I am not sure If I gonna like that. But well it might be good it it will only detect, them. Only on zoom mode. Otherwise it might suck. AvP2 was crap with all those tracking weapons lol.
I love how he stated that games based on movie are crap xD.

I'm thinking maybe the scope is infrared
but the predator's cloak seems to obscure its heat in the clips
anyway I hope the sniper rifle is effective against aliens too...the humans need something to even it up

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Aliens are probably too much of a fast target. The pulse rifle is already a superior choice against them.

Brother

Brother

Another thing in the video, when the xeno is coming up the stairs it walks pass the player and attacks the other guy in the corner. AI fail right there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed