The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,267 times)

Elliott

Elliott

I have a question... In the alien gameplay, it shows an aura around the alien occasionally. Is it part of the HUD? What's it's purpose?

yaji

yaji

Light sensor or something like that.

Xhan

Xhan

Indeed. It shows how much the character is intersected with a light volume; which allows the Alien to stick to the shadows.

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

Quite Thief-ish. :p

Elliott

Elliott

Explain how that works, please.

Brother

Brother

When you see that glow you are well hidden in the shadow and humans can not see you. I think that's what it means.

Dusk

Dusk

If you can really hide in the shadows, then that's a fantastic gameplay addition for the Alien.

tigerija

tigerija

Predator Gameplay:

Marine Gameplay:

Thanks to sreteP from aliensvspredator.net for marine gameplay !

EDIT:
Alien gameplay added

newbeing

newbeing

Awesome finds thank you. Looks like it is from the trailer used at the start of Eurogamer expo.

Aeus

Aeus

Put all new vids in this thread from now on, please.

tigerija

tigerija

OW shit, sorry... didnt know it goes like this coz I seen video threads out there. Sry for spam.

Anyway headbite looks awesome.

Sry for spam again I tough it was a bug and thread was gone.

Brother

Brother

Are you sorry that you posted videos that have already been posted? :P

tigerija

tigerija

No i didnt want to post twice. I used "new thread" I wast posting in this thread. So my topic was gone, I tough it was a bug. Then I reposted it. And there you go, Twice awesomeness :D . Tho I deleted my double post now. so its ok.

Dusk

Dusk

But now they are on youtube and I've been looking for a way to download them. So thanks for posting them again tigerija.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed