The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,219 times)

Xhan

Xhan

I mean the sharp part.

Brother

Brother

Nail polish for the new nails

Xhan

Xhan

They're probably done by cranky old Chinese ladies.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Xhan on Nov 09, 2009, 09:05:15 PM
I mean the sharp part.

Meh. I think the new ones look pretty sharp. A definite step up form the old ones.

Brother

Brother

Preds with style. Damn that alien broke my nail >< I'm gonna tell the elder on you!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Definitely an improvement in lighting it looks like. Hopefully they will change the Headbite animation and texture now.

AJL

AJL

I liked the older Pred Hud color scheme better... Simple Red on normal vision,
Blue on blue vision and Green on "Green" vision...

Dusk

Dusk

Yeah, that hasn't changed.

yaji

yaji

It seams there is 6 maps in Predator campaign.

There is so much new stuff in this video... But im sure that haters gona hate...

Brother

Brother

Or there are 6 maps/missions in that demo.

"Stealth is your most powerful weapon"
"Activate your cloaking device and move closer to the humans..." ::)

What I do like is the animations when the aliens use claws on the pred, it doesn't look like that from the alien's POV.

Lol @ the spine-on-knee kill. WWE?

*hodl* and *grab* appears every time your cross hair is pointed at a target, is annoying. Trophy kills all the time.

I also like the AI aliens, when he was attacked by more than 1 alien it can get messy.
Human AI is just stupid.

One thing is for sure - playing pred against aliens is going to be more fun than against marines.

Signed  : The H4t3r

Dusk

Dusk

Nice seeing the Predator interact with killed Predator's, activating the self destruct, Aliens now have silver teeth and the Predator performing a spine breaker on an Alien.  ;D

Some of my favorite moments.

I'm always a sucker for POV scripted moments. They look cool.

Nice to see a decent block with a quick comeback.

And lastly, "I will break you!"

newbeing

newbeing

That video looks nice. I'm still bothered by the little information box that pops up whenever you're attacked by an alien.

Looks like the levels are:
-Tutorial
-Jungle
-Refinery
-Ruins
-Research Lab
-Pyramid

Also in the shot of the Alien POV it looks like the spikes on the the end of the tail have been removed. Could just be the perspective.

Dusk

Dusk

It's difficult to get a good look, but I think they still have their fin-like tails.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 10, 2009, 03:36:53 PM
It's difficult to get a good look, but I think they still have their fin-like tails.

yeah I think you may be right. Through the blur it looks like the fins still remain. Damn.

kvon17

kvon17

Page1 updated with the russian vid

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed