The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,175 times)

Brother

Brother

Stoned

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Its still an interview to watch with possible goodies to learn. :)

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Oct 01, 2009, 11:44:37 PM
Its still an interview to watch with possible goodies to learn. :)

I guess :p

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Watch the Marine trailer again, and notice the Alien that Tries to jump into the marine at 1:03, its f**king hilarious!!!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: ElderPredator on Oct 04, 2009, 01:19:05 AM
Watch the Marine trailer again, and notice the Alien that Tries to jump into the marine at 1:03, its f**king hilarious!!!
I think there is a thread dedicated to that whole video and including that part.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Oct 04, 2009, 03:04:41 AM
I think there is a thread dedicated to that whole video and including that part.
link please, I couldn't find it!!!

ikarop

ikarop

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: ElderPredator on Oct 04, 2009, 03:05:54 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Oct 04, 2009, 03:04:41 AM
link please, I couldn't find it!!!

Its the thread discussing the Marine trailer. I believe.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 05, 2009, 02:00:04 AM
Another interview, this time from GamesCom.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=5763&sid=be80212d1be6a3bc6618a295e117686c

Huh, making the Alien more accessible to casual gamers.

I'm okay with that as long as that accessibility doesn't prevent veterans of the Alien and players with higher levels of skill for being rewarded for their efforts.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

When they said that maybe they meant just a super version of the In-Game helper. You know in the Predator DEMO how there were things helping you through out the videos maybe that will take form in the Xeno part of the game only on a larger scale so thats not too good because that will just make the game seem kiddish.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Oct 05, 2009, 05:07:43 AM
When they said that maybe they meant just a super version of the In-Game helper. You know in the Predator DEMO how there were things helping you through out the videos maybe that will take form in the Xeno part of the game only on a larger scale so thats not too good because that will just make the game seem kiddish.

I think that is a silly assumption.

Xhan

Xhan

We've already seen auto jumping used. It isn't a "helper", it's the way the game is going to be played, with training wheels. Depth and tactical application will possibly come from implementation, but it sure as hell won't be coming from execution.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I am so confused.

Everything Rebellion has shown us tells me that this game is going to be one hell of a good ride.

Plenty of what they say about it leaves me wondering.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 05, 2009, 08:56:11 PM
We've already seen auto jumping used. It isn't a "helper", it's the way the game is going to be played, with training wheels. Depth and tactical application will possibly come from implementation, but it sure as hell won't be coming from execution.

Thats the phrase I was looking for training wheels.

ikarop

ikarop

A new interview from a Sony press Event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6E8Y7U-qsQ

Just realized it has marine gameplay, duh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed