The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,206 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Dude, it's been a week. Sit down, take a deep breath, stop eating things with sugar in them.

Aliens

Aliens

They can't just put everything out there right away.. And we all wanna see something new but we just gotta sit tight and well get something soon! :)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Really guys. Just wait. I am only disappointed that we did not see Marine footage when we thought we would, surprisingly we got more articles on the Alien game play then any Marine media. Right now I can wait.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Anyone wondering how the excution kills will be in MP i mean if a alien pounces on a marine and theres another marine watching him getting pounced do you think you will be able to shoot them off while the animation is in play? :P gonna be weird if you can't sorta like gears of war 2 you gotta wait for the chainsaw kill to finish before you can kill them on gears

Xhan

Xhan

It'll probably be like Dow2 where you take damage during the kill, which is probably why you get to select them from a group, and also ignore them and simply melee your opponent.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Is it really a win to shoot a Xenomorph that is on top of your team mate?

Xhan

Xhan

Given the counter push shoved a 400 pound pred back several feet in mid air, a much lighter alien will probably go flying. Realistic physics need not apply.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I am talking about the acid that will then splatter on your team mate.

Xhan

Xhan

So am I. Use counter to shove the Alien off, THEN shoot it.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Ahh ok. Yah that is reasonable.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 04, 2009, 12:47:00 AM

and then what happens next another alien jumps on you and what do you do "Use counter to shove the Alien off, THEN shoot it" man this does sound fun ...

hopefully it comes down to you're health or somthing you gotta lose health if it jumps on you cause someones gotta have a legit kill sometime :P gonna be like someones a superhuman or somthing

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Nah by the time there are two Xenos near by you should be dead or on a wall with things about to rape your face.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Sep 06, 2009, 01:24:32 AM
Quote from: Xhan on Sep 04, 2009, 12:47:00 AM

and then what happens next another alien jumps on you and what do you do "Use counter to shove the Alien off, THEN shoot it" man this does sound fun ...

hopefully it comes down to you're health or somthing you gotta lose health if it jumps on you cause someones gotta have a legit kill sometime :P gonna be like someones a superhuman or somthing

That's pretty cool that I'm going to blather into a blind corner with more than one Alien without using the motion tracker and flares to assess my situation.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I think he meant as if it did manage to happen.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Sep 06, 2009, 04:31:34 AM
I think he meant as if it did manage to happen.

Obviously. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed