The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,305 times)

Xhan

Xhan

They don't home so much as... intentionally drift.

kvon17

kvon17

It's not as drastic as it was in AvP2... but it's still there. It's probably a lot about whether or not the Alien decides to be smart and TRY to get out of the way.

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Spinnaz on Jun 18, 2009, 04:28:42 AM
http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/e3-aliens-vs-predator-alpha-protocol-conduit-actu-280552.html

Now this video is the same demo from E3 thats been going around however this one is played by a different person I noticed a few things in it that may (or may not) be old...

-The ability to destroy light sources
-A sprint function
-different trophy kill

Lol, the marine tryed to said "regroup in the command center", but he cant, coz the alien kill him

And...what is the pred doing at 3:43' ? A combo or something?

masterchaoss

masterchaoss

tank you for posting these all in board now i don't need to screeching the internet all day

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Screeching the internet? Sorry, but that is a pretty funny typo. :D

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

in the new gameplay

the predator seem is in god mode :o :o :o :o :o

kvon17

kvon17

just about every vid has god mode.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Here's something quite new. It's an exclusive interview Inside Gaming had with "Rob Bartholomew, from the marketing team at Sega Europe" at E3. It doesn't really add much to what we allready know, though.

Cellien

Cellien

Added to front page.

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

tutty tut tut, Didnt have a massive crowd at E3 werent metioned alot not getting the respect this game deserves i suppose in time it will become top of the chart. Don't worry i'm not criticizing this game. It's amazing through my eyes :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Thanls! Can't wait!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Jun 20, 2009, 03:29:21 AM
not getting the respect this game deserves

A lot of hopes for it have got dashed, since most of the news basically confirmed its superficial nature, instead of building on and correcting what was originally there. Most of what's been seen, so far, puts it in the realm of 'generic shooter'. If and when we see something revolutionary, then you can expect more attention being paid to it.

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 24, 2009, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Private W Hudson on Jun 20, 2009, 03:29:21 AM
not getting the respect this game deserves

A lot of hopes for it have got dashed, since most of the news basically confirmed its superficial nature, instead of building on and correcting what was originally there. Most of what's been seen, so far, puts it in the realm of 'generic shooter'. If and when we see something revolutionary, then you can expect more attention being paid to it.

Well, Halo isnt a revolutionary game, and people get mad about it.

In a AVP game you have 3 different fps experiences in one game, thats something different in the FPS world.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Yutani on Jun 24, 2009, 08:49:44 PM

In a AVP game you have 3 different fps experiences in one game, thats something different in the FPS world.

It has more of an overhyped and recent base of fans, as a game. With this, it's been a while since the last one. :)

I'm still waiting for something which shows that each species is a different experience. With the Predator being able to see in human vision, it doesn't differ much from the Colonial Marine's own perspective.

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 24, 2009, 10:56:22 PM
Quote from: Yutani on Jun 24, 2009, 08:49:44 PM

It has more of an overhyped and recent base of fans, as a game. With this, it's been a while since the last one. :)

I'm still waiting for something which shows that each species is a different experience. With the Predator being able to see in human vision, it doesn't differ much from the Colonial Marine's own perspective.

Well, you can use only the other vision modes, if you want. The "human" vision its for eye-candy. Force players to play the pred campaing in a continuos blue or grey blur vision will be....well, strange.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed