The Official Video Thread

Started by kvon17, Jun 08, 2009, 05:09:29 AM

Author
The Official Video Thread (Read 381,211 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

You never saw the Xeno threat pop up for that long though or the switch weapons. Both were up for about 3 seconds in these videos and barely a second in others.

kvon17

kvon17

:/ I've definitely noticed them all before. And noticed the close threat being tiny. I dunno. That stuff wasn't anything new and revealing.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 14, 2009, 06:33:44 PM
:/ I've definitely noticed them all before. And noticed the close threat being tiny. I dunno. That stuff wasn't anything new and revealing.

Are you sure the Predator used the Threat Calculator on the Xenos in other videos??

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

I know I haven't noticed it if it got used in them.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 14, 2009, 06:45:01 PM
Quote from: kvon17 on Jun 14, 2009, 06:33:44 PM

Are you sure the Predator used the Threat Calculator on the Xenos in other videos??

Yep. Not all of them. But a few.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

lmao strange normally that is something I notice straight on. Maybe I just did not see those ones.

kvon17

kvon17

Welp, all the vids are at the top of the thread.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I only watched 3 of them or so. The first one that was released another one that people thought was the best and the one we are talking about that is pretty much filmed in-game.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 14, 2009, 06:54:53 PM
I only watched 3 of them or so. The first one that was released another one that people thought was the best and the one we are talking about that is pretty much filmed in-game.

Welp, The rest of them are a lot longer (the gameplanet one is like 18 min I think) and the one we're talking about is still off-screen.

Spinnaz

Spinnaz

http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/e3-aliens-vs-predator-alpha-protocol-conduit-actu-280552.html

Now this video is the same demo from E3 thats been going around however this one is played by a different person I noticed a few things in it that may (or may not) be old...

-The ability to destroy light sources
-A sprint function
-different trophy kill

kvon17

Cellien

Cellien

I merged the topic anyways. :)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There now seems to be proof that the projectiles don't home.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed