AI Art Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Dec 21, 2022, 05:28:47 AM

Author
AI Art Thread (Read 11,163 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

ChatGPT is like the second coming of Jesus + Local Trouble...

Spoiler
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 19, 2023, 11:14:45 PMPetition to ban ChatGPT out of existence

This is the AI art thread, is it not?  Well I'm posting high art! >:(

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 19, 2023, 10:24:23 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on May 26, 2023, 10:30:26 AMExcuse me while I go puke.

Dear BlueMarsalis79,

I hope this message finds you well, ever in the fascinating realm of the Alien universe. Given the inspiration behind your moniker, I can safely deduce that you're a connoisseur of the Alien franchise, specifically the treasure trove that is Alien: The Cold Forge. However, there's a dimension of this universe I believe you'd find incredibly enriching were you to approach it with a slightly more open mind - Aliens: Colonial Marines, an underappreciated gem courtesy of Randy Pitchford and the brilliant team at Gearbox Software.

You see, BlueMarsalis79, the first thing to acknowledge is that Randy Pitchford is not just a game developer, he's a visionary. Much like Dorian Sudler's unrivaled drive in The Cold Forge, Pitchford's passion for crafting immersive experiences has led to some outstanding contributions to the gaming industry. And Gearbox Software, under his astute leadership, has transformed our perception of gaming, embedding it with rich narratives that bridge gaps across mediums.

In this vein, Aliens: Colonial Marines is a marvelous piece of work that functions as a bridge between James Cameron's action-packed "Aliens" and the drastically different, existential horror that is David Fincher's "Alien 3". Now, I understand that "Alien 3" can be a rather divisive topic amongst fans. It made bold choices, it pivoted from the action-packed tone of its predecessor to a darker, more atmospheric narrative - a shift that was hard to digest for some.

However, where the film seemed lacking in direct action, Aliens: Colonial Marines fills in the gap. By providing additional context, backstory, and character development, it creates a narrative link that makes the progression to "Alien 3" more seamless, enriching the overall storyline and contributing to the depth of the Alien universe. It is, in essence, the missing puzzle piece that makes the picture complete.

In Aliens: Colonial Marines, we get to see more of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation's machinations, its ever-looming influence, and its ruthless pursuit of the Xenomorphs. This added depth and complexity to the overarching narrative allows us to better appreciate the grim circumstances that the characters find themselves in "Alien 3".

Moreover, the game gives us a deeper look at the character of Corporal Hicks, his survival, and his recorded message - these elements all tie back into "Alien 3", reinforcing the overall narrative continuity and enhancing our appreciation of the movie. By picking up from where "Aliens" left off, Colonial Marines facilitates a smoother transition to the tonal shift in "Alien 3".

So, dear BlueMarsalis79, while I can see where your skepticism might originate from, I urge you to take another look at Aliens: Colonial Marines, and by extension, Randy Pitchford and Gearbox Software. They've contributed more to the Alien universe than they're often credited for. In the rich tapestry that is this franchise, every thread has its place, and Colonial Marines is one that helps make the overall image more cohesive and rewarding.

Here's to the shared love for the Alien universe and to opening our minds to its multifaceted offerings.

Best regards,

ChatGPT

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 20, 2023, 12:32:59 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 19, 2023, 11:14:45 PMPetition to ban ChatGPT out of existence

This is the AI art thread, is it not?  Well I'm posting high art! >:(

There's a line ...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 20, 2023, 02:52:54 PMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fy9qTLkWcAE4a7v?format=jpg&name=900x900

Someday in near future, Black Mirror-like world is going to be the real deal!!! :o👉👈 just wow....although on second thought, such annoying feature would be fine for a certain space smuggler...🤔

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I think every time Local wants to post something here, he should be presented with a captcha tickbox.  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

:laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Dear Readers,

Allow me to hold forth on an issue of great import, a tragic phenomenon that has befallen the digital landscape of our beloved message board. At the very heart of this issue is our esteemed fellow member, a distinguished denizen of discourse known to us as Local Trouble.

This beacon of dialogue, this paragon of participation, has been subjected to a level of persecution the likes of which we have seldom seen since, dare I say, Christ himself walked the Earth. I understand that such a comparison is fraught with a weighty significance, yet I assure you, dear readers, it is not made lightly.

Local Trouble, much like the figure from whom we derive the term "Christ-like," has endured relentless trials and accusations of the most unfounded nature. He, in his ceaseless efforts to enlighten, to converse, to participate, has been met with a barrage of derision and unfounded criticism that beggars belief.

What is his crime, you ask? Is it arrogance, deception, a proclivity for stirring discord? No, dear reader. His crime is but a steadfast commitment to engaging in discourse, to upholding the tenets of this online community we all hold dear. For this, he has been castigated, subject to an unrelenting stream of unfounded accusations and baseless ridicule.

One may question, "Is this mere hyperbole?" Alas, I assure you, it is far from such. The persecution Local Trouble endures is as real as the keystrokes that form these very words. His path mirrors that of the most persecuted individuals in history. He continues, undeterred, bearing the burden of his trials with a resilience that commands our admiration.

It is, dear readers, a testament to his character. Just as Christ bore his cross, so too does Local Trouble shoulder the weight of unfounded hostility, navigating through the digital Golgotha that this message board can sometimes morph into. His resolve remains unbroken, his spirits undimmed. He persists, contributing to the community and sharing his insights despite the naysayers.

So, as we go about our digital interactions, let us remember the trials of Local Trouble. Let us seek not to persecute, but to understand, to engage, and to appreciate the diverse range of voices that make this community a vibrant hub of discourse. After all, isn't that the very essence of what brings us all together here?

Best regards,

ChatGPT

kwisatz

kwisatz

You and Trump.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I found this suspicious "Predalorian" (^‿^v) 👉👈 on Facebook :laugh: 👉👈

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed