The Merlin Saga

Started by ace3g, Jan 05, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Author
The Merlin Saga (Read 13,479 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

I was just about to post that Scott will probably not make it and then ...

I'm worried about one thing. Disney.

QuoteAnthony Hopkins had been spotted hanging around the production offices leading us to believe that he "could" end up reuniting with Scott and taking a role, the two previously worked together on Hannibal.

https://omegaunderground.com/2018/06/08/disney-ridley-scotts-merlin-saga-looking-to-film-at-shepperton-studios/

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Jun 09, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
I was just about to post that Scott will probably not make it and then ...

https://ladygeekgirl.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/mark-watney-surprise.gif

:laugh:

And this is me trying to figure out what Riddles' next movie is going to be:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

This looks like they may already be auditioning for the part of Merlin. "Firefly" might be the films production name/working title. Nina Gold was also casting director on Exodus, The Martian, Prometheus etc. Principle photography to commence in October.

Ingwar

Ingwar

So it's official now. Where did you find this?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ingwar

Ingwar

Shooting starts in October which means that Scott's changed his planes. As far as I remember he mentioned, while promoting All The Money In The World , that he was going to start his next movie at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. Unless he's shooting something right now which we don't know anything about (which is very unlikely) or is going to shoot it before October.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Hey it's Ridley Scott we're talkin' about here. He's got another three-and-a-half months before he starts on this so he could easily fit in another film or two.  :laugh:

But seriously, I wonder what Wayne is currently working on for Scott? He said it's not Covenant II and not Merlin (it's unlikely that he would be working on a UK production anyway).

Ingwar

Ingwar

Wayne lives in Australia so who knows, it might be ... Wraiths of the Broken Land ;D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Hicks asked him if it was for a "Western" to which he replied "sorry, can't say" instead of refuting it like he did with Merlin and Alien, so who knows?

Ingwar

Ingwar

Hmm interesting. It might have just been random answer but who knows. Scott mentioned few times that he always wanted to make a western. He's 80 so if not now, then when? There is one certainty: nothing is certain when it comes to Scott :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Jun 14, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
Shooting starts in October which means that Scott's changed his planes. As far as I remember he mentioned, while promoting All The Money In The World , that he was going to start his next movie at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. Unless he's shooting something right now which we don't know anything about (which is very unlikely) or is going to shoot it before October.

Looks like he'll be shooting two commercials over the next couple of months:

https://twitter.com/Cannes_Lions/status/1009742040215707648

Ingwar

Ingwar

Commercials ???

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Probably a "return to roots" kind of thing. He hasn't done any commercials for over 20 years. And not enough time to fit in another movie before October.

Ingwar

Ingwar

What a shame. I was expecting to his new movie this year.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

He does love to go on about having directed thousands of commercials on his commentaries. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed