In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,400,671 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 23, 2021, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 23, 2021, 10:06:30 AM
One ultra strict, nation wide one followed partial easing over two months, then a few more regional mid level ones. Obviously having a physical border made it easier, but Australia isn't exactly famous for being landlocked so there's no (good) reason they can't do the same. I'm actually perplexed as to what your problem is or why you're scaremongering.

Scaremongering  :laugh:

I was tired. I should have said the tweet you shared was scaremongering and you were endorsing it. Before you say it isn't:

"No, this isn't satire; this isn't from a horror movie. This is Australia."

...clearly implies that this is unprecedented (it's not) and excessive (it's not). SiL has elucidated on the adjacent issues that hamper what is otherwise a sensible measure.

QuoteIf you trust your goverment, then good for you.

I trust this specific current NZ government to be broadly well intentioned with a combination of extreme naiveté and harsh pragmatism, depending on the given subject. SiL is clearly of the opinion that their govt doesn't deserve the same good faith engagement. As he said and I have already referred to, that has nothing to do with the severity of any lockdown quarantines and everything to do with lack of social/financial support for them (when they even happen, which is inconsistent).

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 23, 2021, 10:50:08 PM
The Lambra variant is worrisome because its not getting the coverage of Delta.

Lambda, with a D.

And give it a few weeks to actually cause widespread trouble, the Delta strain was on the loose for ages before media and governments caught up.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 23, 2021, 11:09:13 PM
Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 23, 2021, 10:50:08 PM
The Lambra variant is worrisome because its not getting the coverage of Delta.

I just noticed this sounds similar to the name of fraternities and sororities  :laugh:

X amount of years from now we'll have this variant.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0ac35e848004de7b73df2a77393844b7/tenor.gif

Congratulations you have discovered the Greek alphabet.

SiL

SiL

NSW (Liberal government) refused to give Victoria (Labor) any of their vaccine supply when Victoria was hard hit earlier this year.

Now NSW is crying for everyone else's vaccine supplies because they can't be f**ked doing a proper lockdown.

Magically the federal government (Liberal) has found extra vaccines from a national stockpile they flat out said didn't exist several days ago.

I'm so so very sick of this country's shit it's giving me heart burn

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Can't say I'm shocked.

Also, edited my post slightly so it seems less like I'm letting Aus off the hook in this regard, I wasn't being as clear as I could be.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: SiL on Jul 24, 2021, 09:00:32 PM
NSW (Liberal government) refused to give Victoria (Labor) any of their vaccine supply when Victoria was hard hit earlier this year.

Now NSW is crying for everyone else's vaccine supplies because they can't be f**ked doing a proper lockdown.

Magically the federal government (Liberal) has found extra vaccines from a national stockpile they flat out said didn't exist several days ago.

And just to make things more confusing, your 'Liberal' party is in fact your right-wing party, correct?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

One of their right wing parties. But that makes sense since Liberalism is inherently money-grubbing and f**ked, and the American "liberal" group would be right wing in most countries, even with the lip service to leftist ideas.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Dachande on Jul 24, 2021, 09:11:43 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jul 24, 2021, 09:00:32 PM

And just to make things more confusing, your 'Liberal' party is in fact your right-wing party, correct?
Yes, our Liberal party (currently the Liberal National Party as they had to form a coalition to gain power) is our conservative party and our Labor party is our... Opposition. I'd say liberal but right now they don't seem to stand for or do anything.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 24, 2021, 08:44:41 PM

I was tired. I should have said the tweet you shared was scaremongering and you were endorsing it. Before you say it isn't:

"No, this isn't satire; this isn't from a horror movie. This is Australia."

...clearly implies that this is unprecedented (it's not) and excessive (it's not). SiL has elucidated on the adjacent issues that hamper what is otherwise a sensible measure.

So I endorse everything I post? Guess I'm endorsing the dildo rainbow monkey pedo as well.
To avoid further confusion I'll try to add my thoughts and feelings to future news items I post.

In case of the lockdown bit, I do think it's excessive.
If you don't think it is, that's your opinion which you're entitled to.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 24, 2021, 08:44:41 PM
Congratulations you have discovered the Greek alphabet.

Congratulations you have acted like a condenscending ****.

SiL

SiL

If you post something without comment then yes, it does feel like you're using the link or image posted to present a perspective you share.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Take it down a notch Baron.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

"Were all gonna die." -Billy, Predator

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Hgd5gHWbA

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: SiL on Jul 24, 2021, 10:04:44 PM
If you post something without comment then yes, it does feel like you're using the link or image posted to present a perspective you share.

Usually what I mean is just: "Check this out and make up your own mind".
But apologies, like I said before, I'll try to be more clear in the future.

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jul 24, 2021, 10:08:10 PM
Take it down a notch Baron.

Mind your own business.

Huggs

Huggs

All of us woke up today. Lots of people didn't. Let all bullshit slide and be lovin' to each other. Tomorrow ain't guaranteed.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 24, 2021, 11:09:20 PM
All of us woke up today. Lots of people didn't. Let all bullshit slide and be lovin' to each other. Tomorrow ain't guaranteed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jQnIS_nmGgA&vidve=5727&autoplay=1

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Is this some ploy to try and get us naked?
Because if so, it's working...  :o

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 24, 2021, 11:32:07 PM

Is this some ploy to try and get us naked?
Because if so, it's working...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed