Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 489,074 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Lie on Jun 02, 2012, 08:33:24 PM
Black and White Twilight Zone

Good! ;D
IT'S A COOKBOOK!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Young Justice

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural - Episode 15 "The Benders"

That was some freaky Hills Have Eyes shit right thar. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, I remember that one. It's nice that not all of their cases turn out to be something supernatural. There's at least one more of those that I know of.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I remember it too. More of a pay-off would've been nice, though.

Deuterium

Deuterium

DVR'd and watched both "Game of Thrones" and AMC's "The Killing", late last night.  Both were excellent episodes...especially the season finale of GOT.

First Blood

First Blood

Well I finally finished the first season of Supernatural and loved just about all of it. There were a few episodes that were misses but for the most part, I thought they all worked in one form or another. I really liked the close, but strained relationship between Dean and Sam, and Sam and John Winchester. Some of my favorite episodes were in fact the ones when John (Jeffery Dean Morgan) would show up to help or guide his sons in a time of need. And I loved the third to last episode, Dead Man's Blood in which the Winchesters retrieve a legendary Colt from a group of vampires.

Please tell me they use that gun in later seasons, Laufey.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm glad you liked it. And it only gets better (well, up to a certain point, at least). :)

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 05, 2012, 11:35:42 PMPlease tell me they use that gun in later seasons, Laufey.

Nope, it's never mentioned again.

Spoiler
Kidding. :laugh:

It becomes pretty important in the coming seasons. And there's a similar weapon showing up in Season 3.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Sweet, gonna dive into season two as soon as I can. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Season 2 is where you'll first meet this guy. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Spoiler
Gabriel. I thought they didn't introduce the angels till season four? :)
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
Well, he was revealed to be Gabriel in Season 4, but before that the Winchesters knew him as the Trickster, or Loki. ;)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 05, 2012, 11:47:21 PM
Spoiler
Well, he was revealed to be Gabriel in Season 4, but before that the Winchesters knew him as the Trickster, or Loki. ;)
[close]

That's f**king awesome. :D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Chobis
I have not seen this anime before but I remember the time when it was a big fan favorite and fairly new.  It's made by Clamp which shocks me to no end because well... it's really good!  Finished all 24 episodes in 2 days and will hopefully buy the series later.
10/10

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood: On the subject of Supernatural, did they introduce Bobby in the first season, or was that later? It's been a while, so I can't really remember.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed