Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 196,288 times)

Tekken Force

Tekken Force

I can see my chosen email address on my profile and it dosen't let me hide it even when I made sure the option was checked thru profile options.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Tekken Force on Oct 14, 2009, 07:51:46 PM
I can see my chosen email address on my profile and it dosen't let me hide it even when I made sure the option was checked thru profile options.

It's hidden, you are the only one that can see your e-mail.

AVP21

AVP21

Hey whats the best way of getting people to add you as a "buddy" or friends as some call it..... I'm new and wanted to know.....

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

First off this topic is for reporting problems/bugs about the forum and/or website in general, secondly, the way you add someone as a buddy is you click on the small person icon on the lower left of the person's display picture which will bring up their profile. You can also do this by clicking their display name.

Once their profile comes up scroll to 'Current Status' and click [Add To Buddy List].

predalien27

predalien27

In the box that I type my reply, etc., if I need to scroll down in it,  I type and each time I pause, it sets the scroll bar to the top.  I can still continuosly type, but I can't really stop and look at my mistakes and whatnot.  Can I get some help with this problem?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I have something strange. On my other account plz i'm not here to explain the other account but on that account to PM i have to verify i'm not a computer but on this account i don't have to do that. I mean it won't make me type letters or ask me for a director of a movie. IS this suppose to like this? Because on this account i don't have to verify anything and idk why?  :-\

Darkness

Darkness

That's for people who have under five posts. Shows a verification question. It prevents spam bots from registering and sending pms to everybody.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I see. That's pretty clever. :)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Uhm, I don't know if it's just been removed, but when I try to access the 'predator sound pack' from the information page of the predator movie, I get an 'Error 404-not found message'.

yautja warlord

yautja warlord

i have not found no bugs yet because this website is the best  ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I am not sure if anyone else was experiencing this, but the main page was running slow, and the forums wouldn't even open for me.
I kept getting error messages.
Seems like it is fixed now.

ikarop

ikarop

Yup, we reached the bandwidth limit. Darkness will be adding more details soon I guess.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Oh fun! It's getting to be that time again!

Darkness

Darkness

The host disabled the forum last night because of high resource usage. I've had to register with another web host and I'm currently re-uploading everything.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm "The Space Sweeper", but the site is telling me that I am a "Space Trucker". I hope this bug will be looked into immediately.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed