No more topics sexualizing individuals

Started by EJA, Nov 11, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Author
No more topics sexualizing individuals (Read 8,102 times)

EJA

EJA

This applies to the entire forum: In light of recent revelations, I cannot help but feel that it is time to curb topics and/or comments that discuss people in a sexual manner. I feel that it contributes towards sexual assault. I hereby respectfully request that that any subjects posted here which border on sexual objectification of anybody be deleted. Thank you.

kwisatz

Spoiler
[close]

The Alien Predator

You're saying this on a forum of goddamn sexual tyrannosauruses...

Joking aside, don't worry, saying "that person's sexy" doesn't contribute to sexual assault. What contributes to sexual assault is a sick mind that lacks self control and puts perverted thoughts into action.

If by these revelations, you're talking about the amount of sexual assault/harassment news cropping up lately. Sadly that is due to a lot of these sick predatory bastards who rise to the position to exploit people. Hollywood and politics are shady f**ked up businesses with some dodgy people in them. Power, fame, money etc tend to attract empathetically challenged individuals.

I doubt most people on this forum are like that. I like to believe that they have more self-control than those rich predatory creeps.

Sabby

Kari Byron is sexy.

Does this thread get deleted now?

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Nov 11, 2017, 10:32:42 PM
guilty conscience  :laugh:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=58871.msg2249656#msg2249656

EJA, did I just read this right? Did you say someone was sexy? How could you contribute to sexual assault like that? I mean, I was just joking, but you went and objectified someone for real.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Sabby on Nov 11, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

EJA, did I just read this right? Did you say someone was sexy? How could you contribute to sexual assault like that? I mean, I was just joking, but you went and objectified someone for real.

Uh oh!  :laugh:

D88M

what happened? i know the debates here can get pretty heated but what are you even talking about?

SM

SM

"in light of recent revelations"

Scorpio

kwisatz

kwisatz

I guess this is too good to be actually for real.  :D ::)

Then again there are people...

PVTDukeMorrison

whiterabbit

Maybe the OP's just being sarcastic?

But on the other end of the spectrum; what if you do want to be sexually harassed? It is a fetishist to some. Who's to protect their rights as citizens? I mean I don't do all those sit ups* for nothing you know.

*disclaimer: I don't actually do sit ups.

Till the day we will all need to carry a personal digitized lawyer to legalize all speech and conducted with another person.

Sabby

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 12, 2017, 06:35:03 AM
Till the day we will all need to carry a personal digitized lawyer to legalize all speech and conducted with another person.

Wait, are you saying that's a bad idea?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 12, 2017, 06:35:03 AM
Maybe the OP's just being sarcastic?

Guess so...HOPE so. Even if it's no the case he should at least claim so.
There are not many other ways to solve the situation if he is not gay...baptizm might work as well to leave it all behind.

Or maybe his girlfriend joined the board...so he wants to get rid of his old thread :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed