Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 610,900 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The first of four Planet of the Apes episodes I'm trying to get out this month is now available.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And the second Planet of the Apes episode is up.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I'm mentally exhausted between a "freedom" convoy debate with my step sister with I as the opposition and my advice to a friend of "Tell her the truth" being broken down into an hour.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 25, 2022, 09:42:29 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 22, 2022, 12:48:03 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 20, 2022, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 18, 2022, 05:40:42 PM
My mom is sick with covid now.  And she's unvaxxed.  And in her 70s.

She's being taken to the hospital now.  Her acupuncturist is the one who convinced her to go.

After dealing with an undersupplied and exhausted hospital staff who were in no mood to deal with yet another uncooperative covid patient, she was sent home last night with a prescription for Paxlovid.  However, she's refusing to take it because of all the "research" she did.

She went back today to demand monoclonal antibodies, but they put her on oxygen instead.

She's off the oxygen machine and breathing relatively normally now.  Looks like the Paxlovid works.  I assume she caught the omicron variant so I can't imagine how hard this would have hit her only a couple months ago when it was the delta variant making the rounds and there was no Paxlovid.

Local I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she is doing better now, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Kradan

Kradan

Hey, 426, you're  back ! No time long see !

Have you heard from SM ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 09, 2022, 02:20:38 PM
Local I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she is doing better now, my thoughts are with you and your family.

She's on the mend now.  Glad to see you're still with us too.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 09, 2022, 04:15:00 PM
Hey, 426, you're  back ! No time long see !

Have you heard from SM ?

I received a PM from him before I stopped posting but I couldn't reply because his mailbox was full. SM if you are still visiting please know that I am very grateful for your kind words.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 09, 2022, 04:28:24 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 09, 2022, 02:20:38 PM

She's on the mend now.  Glad to see you're still with us too.

Thank you, I had to take some time to see something through. I was not in a good state of mind when I left and I knew it would be better to stay away.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Does SM yet live?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

He's still poppin' on Facebook last I checked. Just reprioritized forums it seems.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Unacceptable! >:(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can sympathize though.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I get those goosebumps every time I'm around the AVPGalaxy Facebook community. Yeah, I stay with the forums. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I interpreted it as Facebook in general, not AvPGalaxy's Facebook community, though I could be wrong.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Mostly in general, but yeah.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeaaaahhhhh. I'm really not a fan of Facebook groups as a medium for discussion. Even a smaller group like ours feels far harder to police.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed