New interview with Randy Pitchford

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Author
New interview with Randy Pitchford (Read 52,702 times)

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on May 30, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
I've no qualms admitting I enjoyed the multiplayer but the game was still a major disappointment and I've maintained my promise not to give any more money to Gearbox. It was hard this weekend though as I really wanted to buy Homeworld but I stuck by that.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that petty.  ;D

I've seen the Borderlands games in 360 bargain bins - and I've heard they're pretty decent - but Gearbox isn't getting any more of my dosh.  Even if they're not really getting any more of my dosh because the games are all second hand.  It's the principle!!
Holy shit, something that SM and I agree on. ;D

Local Trouble

I've seen the Borderlands games in 360 bargain bins - and I've heard they're pretty decent - but Gearbox isn't getting any more of my dosh.  Even if they're not really getting any more of my dosh because the games are all second hand.  It's the principle!!

Dosh?  ???

SM

SM

Moolah.

Local Trouble

Didn't you just buy the 360 version of ACM though?

SM

SM

Yeah for about $5 or something.  'Cos my PC is too shithouse to play it on a decent resolution.

Local Trouble

But do you ever play it?

SM

SM

I played it through once.  Being able to read the names on the lockers on the Sulaco properly was novel.  If I was ever moved to make a proper marine complement list, that is.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on May 30, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
I played it through once.  Being able to read the names on the lockers on the Sulaco properly was novel.  If I was ever moved to make a proper marine complement list, that is.

Any nitpicks?

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 30, 2018, 01:32:48 AM
Holy shit, something that SM and I agree on. ;D

Grand.  Unification.  Project.

Corporal Hicks

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that petty.  ;D

I prefer to think of it as principled rather than petty but yeah...I refuse to give them anything after that.

Local Trouble

But you want Homeworld.  Why punish yourself?

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I'm not devoid of stuff to do, I'll be fine.

Local Trouble

Do you have a huge backlog of games like I do?

Corporal Hicks

Games, books, films, tv. It's a never ending battle.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 30, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

Preach!

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 30, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
Amen to that. I've put an embargo on myself from buying any new comics, novels, movies, or games until I make progress through my backlog.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed