New interview with Randy Pitchford

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Author
New interview with Randy Pitchford (Read 52,246 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 13, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
Surely you can make that fit.  Like LV-426 being 1200km.  ;D

How about now?

Oddly enough the lightning strikes seen from space at the start of A:CM would be the size of a continent were it a comparable size to Earth.  They're way too big for LV-426 as it is...

Local Trouble

Which results in what size for LV-426?

SM

SM

About the size of Nebraska.

Local Trouble

That's tiny.

Xenomrph

He's being facetious. :P

aliens13

https://youtu.be/_O-PueRyD9g

I was recently watching this gameplays from the E3 2012. Is it me or the grafics in this demo are better than the final game? Even the Pulse Rifle looks and sounds better. I would like ask the people that play this demo of there where too match difference with the final product.

Xenomrph

The demos looking better than the final product is pretty much where a huge chunk of the controversy stemmed from.

aliens13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 15, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
The demos looking better than the final product is pretty much where a huge chunk of the controversy stemmed from.
Yeah, but the weir thing and that I can't understand is why they released a incredible public playable demo during the E3 (excluding the single player demo that anyone played), for then release a crappy final game. Randy should go to the jail for that  ;D

Xenomrph

Quote from: aliens13 on Apr 15, 2018, 04:08:00 PM
Yeah, but the weir thing and that I can't understand is why they released a incredible public playable demo during the E3 (excluding the single player demo that anyone played), for then release a crappy final game. Randy should go to the jail for that  ;D
They released an incredible demo because they wanted people to buy the game, even if it meant pulling a bait-and-switch on consumers. The demo people played wasn't representative of the final product, it was just a polished self-contained "slice" of the game

Local Trouble

Does that video tear open old wounds and reignite your anger at the Pitchman?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 16, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

Does that video tear open old wounds and reignite your anger at the Pitchman?
Who said the wounds ever closed?  >:(

Local Trouble

I imagine they never will so long as you keep playing A:CM.

Xenomrph

I like (parts of) the game, I don't like Pitchford's garbage attitude and shitty business practices. :)

Local Trouble

Perhaps you'll change your mind if you play it even more.

N-Shifter

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed