New interview with Randy Pitchford

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Author
New interview with Randy Pitchford (Read 52,257 times)

Local Trouble

Your willpower is strong.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on May 27, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
Quote from: Weyland on May 26, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
So what is Randy working on these days?

Hopefully falling down the stairs and snapping his neck. The cheat and liar.

Alright, that will be enough of that right now. I wont tolerate any sort of death-wish comments to anyone on this forum. Consider this your one and only warning in regards to that kind of behaviour.

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 29, 2018, 04:50:07 AM
What if Randy cosplay'd as Red Sonja, She-Hulk or Witchblade?  Would that help?

Enough trolling of Xenomrph, Trouble. It's getting a little tiresome.

Local Trouble

Have YOU forgiven Randy?  Considering how much you love playing ACM now, I can't see why you would hold a grudge any more.

Corporal Hicks

I've no qualms admitting I enjoyed the multiplayer but the game was still a major disappointment and I've maintained my promise not to give any more money to Gearbox. It was hard this weekend though as I really wanted to buy Homeworld but I stuck by that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is Gearbox really any worse than, say, EA?  I can't imagine boycotting them indefinitely because they have too many IPs that I'm in love with.

Corporal Hicks

Gearbox has Borderlands? Homeworld? Duke Nukem? Anymore? EA has a bigger library than that.

Local Trouble

Battleborn and Fortnite too.

Corporal Hicks

Gearbox is Fortnite? Wow. Never knew that. Another reason to avoid that cartoon.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
Quote from: The Old One on May 27, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
Quote from: Weyland on May 26, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
So what is Randy working on these days?

Hopefully falling down the stairs and snapping his neck. The cheat and liar.

Alright, that will be enough of that right now. I wont tolerate any sort of death-wish comments to anyone on this forum. Consider this your one and only warning in regards to that kind of behaviour.

Oh c'mon, you didn't honestly believe that was in earnest- I said as much shortly afterwards.
I consider Randy Pitchford repugnant and cowardly for not admitting to his mistakes but him being dead accomplishes nothing.

Corporal Hicks

I really don't care. We wont allow any sort of comments like that here. It's not funny and it only perpetuates that horrendous impression of fandoms.

The Old One

The Old One

As long as civil descent is allowed that sounds fine by me.

Corporal Hicks

Disagreements are expected. I just expect people to have them like adults. They don't have to agree with others, but they do have to do so with respect and without acting like they're on a playground. Death wish or death-threat comments are 100% not going to fly here in any circumstance. But I think that's been made clear.

The Cruentus

I admit that sometimes, just sometimes multiplayer was enjoyable but the game is still horrendous. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about it. This game was constantly delayed and funds for the game were used for borderlands 2 or so I have read. Dickish thing to do imo.

I sometimes wonder what the ps2 version would have been like had that continued.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Gearbox has Borderlands? Homeworld? Duke Nukem? Anymore? EA has a bigger library than that.
I'm willing to give Homeworld a pass because even though they own the IP now, they've been very transparent that they aren't the ones developing it.

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 07:57:26 AM
I've no qualms admitting I enjoyed the multiplayer but the game was still a major disappointment and I've maintained my promise not to give any more money to Gearbox. It was hard this weekend though as I really wanted to buy Homeworld but I stuck by that.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that petty.  ;D

I've seen the Borderlands games in 360 bargain bins - and I've heard they're pretty decent - but Gearbox isn't getting any more of my dosh.  Even if they're not really getting any more of my dosh because the games are all second hand.  It's the principle!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed