Another PC Zone Preview

Started by Rimski, Nov 20, 2009, 12:37:16 PM

Author
Another PC Zone Preview (Read 18,555 times)

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Guys lets put the criticism on hold till we see some footage that reveals this move :/ maybe it won't be so bad.

A balanced game, is a balanced game.

Ijapa

Ijapa

I'll reserve judgement until I see what it looks like. Though, to be fair, it does sound like the Alien got a raw deal.

DB

DB

So is like when we first heard about the incredibly stupid Predalien reproduction and said it sounded incredibly stupid but were told to wait and see what it looks like and then when we saw it it looked incredibly stupid because it was, in fact, an incredibly stupid idea?

:-X

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: DB on Nov 20, 2009, 05:16:38 PM
So is like when we first heard about the incredibly stupid Predalien reproduction and said it sounded incredibly stupid but were told to wait and see what it looks like and then when we saw it it looked incredibly stupid because it was, in fact, an incredibly stupid idea?

This

Yutani

Yutani

They should change the MP section of the game for "Cry-Online"

yaji

yaji

Last time when i checked, the predalien was just awesome, did i missed something ?

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: Inferno on Nov 20, 2009, 05:18:18 PM
Quote from: DB on Nov 20, 2009, 05:16:38 PM

This

Well, yeah, to be honest I have little faith in it turning out well.

BUT, theoretically, an adrenaline-powered Marine frenzy with lunging and grabbing and pushing (not so much a slam per se) could, could, work

Eldritch

Eldritch

I'm gonna complain to Rebellion and SEGA that a lot of children are whining about their game without any proof to back their assumptions and make them into real facts  >:(

DB

DB

Yeah, it's not like the game is getting previewed or anything.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Eldritch on Nov 20, 2009, 05:31:54 PM
I'm gonna complain to Rebellion and SEGA that a lot of children are whining about their game without any proof to back their assumptions and make them into real facts  >:(
You do that.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: yaji on Nov 20, 2009, 05:29:47 PM
Last time when i checked, the predalien was just awesome, did i missed something ?

Say what now?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: yaji on Nov 20, 2009, 05:29:47 PM

I think you got yer predalien confused with something else there friendo.

And yeah, this marine thing sounds incredibly stupid and unrealistic.

Puks

Puks

Oh boy..

The way it should be: Alien vs. Marine in melee = Marine dead. Always.

Dusk

Dusk

The most I'd accept is if the Marine manages to kick the Alien off of him in some adrenaline fueled moment, but that's it.

dallevalle

dallevalle

ya jesus people stop bitching over one small little thing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed